Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:57 am


Yep. Kyu Hyun sang the three bears song form Full House for Sung Min, it was soooooo cute! 4laugh heart Now I'm like, firm in my love for KyuMin.... >.<
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:03 pm



「 K O K O 」

VERY true.
KyuMin is now one of my favs. >w<

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:23 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Mahal Kita heart ~
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:59 pm



「 K O K O 」

Awww. Pink sweater!
I want it! *0* <3
Sungmin oppaa.. :]

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:40 am


That pictures cute. But I think he's trying to look cool. blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:53 am



「 K O K O 」

--> LOL. Indeed.
All those pics of each SuJu member make me
thinkt hey try to look cool and it works. >w<

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:30 pm


Really? I think SungMin looks more like a little kid trying to look older than he really is. xd
But I'm saying this as a "it's cute" sort of thing, not a bad thing.

I think SiWon's really good at looking the like tough/cool guy though... He has the body for it.

And Hee Chul is like, geek and cool put together. xp
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:10 pm


[.`JenJen`.]

「 K O K O 」

xD
You must love him a lot.
o.o;;



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥


heck yes, i am.
his look caught my eyes.

last time, i was in love with kim ki bum.
but figure, he turned out to be quiet on tv shows.
and got a little darker.
gonk




domokun heart

-paperphlox


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:25 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> haha. Yes. ShiWon is tough body gaurd! >w<

lol. Former KiBum lover current SungMin lover. xD
<3

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:56 pm



Gah, i love Si Won he's just so....Oppa-ish material.
The cute bodyguard! xDD

Sung Min is like a little brother and so sexy and cute AT THE SAME TIME

CRIE.nannako


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:09 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> o.o;; xD

I just think that SungMin is cute. 4laugh <3

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:53 am


I just think SungMin is cute. 4laugh
>> He got the nickname "the punk next to Ki Bum" when I was still learning all their names... Cause he's always near him. xd

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:21 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> xD Really? I thought he was more near KyuHyun or someone.
Not KiBum. o.o;;

SungMin oppa is cuteee. <3

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:53 am


Hmmm.... Now I'm gonna have to look. *new mission*

I never noticed, cause at the time Kyu Hyun was "that ugly new kid" *hugs him* I didn't mean it, I was naive. T^T

Redeim

Aged Codger


paris02

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:53 pm


aww..


huh.. haha?? punk.. next to kibum?? where.. when.. jw~
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//