Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
ShinDong Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:58 pm



「 K O K O 」

Those vids are wicked.
He`s such a good dancer/singer. <3
xD

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:28 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Mahal Kita heart ~

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:04 pm



「 K O K O 」

haha. Aww..He looks like my cousin in that pic.
>w< whee
I love his winter top. So awesome. xD <3

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:42 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


I like how Shindong looks in this pic with the glasses on ^^ whee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Mahal Kita heart ~

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:17 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Awww....me too.
He KIND OF looks like a chubby version of EeTeuk in that pic, to me.
whee domokun heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:09 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


True he does look like Eeteuk
Maybe thats why I like him a lot more

~Mahal Kita heart ~

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:13 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> haha. Maybe? I like him because he has talent [dancing] and is really funny. teeheee

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:14 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


I like that about him too
~Mahal Kita heart ~

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:17 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Mmhmm. :]
ShinDong oppa needs to be loved more. >w<;;

D:<

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:18 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


I know are we like the only ones who love him heart
~Mahal Kita heart ~

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:19 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> I know. I`m fair. I love all members.
>.<;; because I know they`ve all got talents.
Some may not have looks but they have talents.
D:

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:20 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


I agree I give them love evenly <3
~Mahal Kita heart ~

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


CRIE.nannako

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:38 pm


[.`JenJen`.]

「 K O K O 」

--> Awww....me too.
He KIND OF looks like a chubby version of EeTeuk in that pic, to me.
whee domokun heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥


ROOFFFLLL
SO TRUE!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:04 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> @KimJunsu- Yes indeed.

@muffin- haha. Because of his hair.

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:26 pm


[.`JenJen`.]

「 K O K O 」

--> Awww....me too.
He KIND OF looks like a chubby version of EeTeuk in that pic, to me.
whee domokun heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥


Now that you mention it, he really does!
But he's really cute. ^-^
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//