Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
KangIn Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:05 pm



「 K O K O 」

@lonely-
ROFL.
Yeah...I saw that before.
It was so hilarious.
He`s so adorable.
4laugh whee heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:22 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Mahal Kita heart ~

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:58 pm



「 K O K O 」

omg! Those pics of all SuJu members are amazing.
KangIn pic! heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:45 am


I dun really like how Kang In looks most of the time... Kinda like I am with Eun Hyuk. stare

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:55 am



「 K O K O 」

--> D:
HyukJae and Kangin are awesome.
It seems like you don`t like many of the SuJu members. D:

KangIn needs to pluck his eyebrows. xD haha

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:28 pm


lol~
It's only.... three. All the rest I can tolerate their looks at least, if not for that, then I love their voice....
But I have no clue what Kang In sounds like. xd

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:07 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Ah..I see. D:

Well, KangIn sounds.....manly....when he sings. o.o;;

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:07 am


lol~ I'll have to watch Show Me Your Love.... And pay attention to voices instead of faces. xp

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:28 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> xD You should. d:

His face looks so cute when he sings though.
Especially, in the Red Sun mv. heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:48 am


His voice is cute and manly. biggrin
Red Sun.... *long sigh* Oh how I long for that mv.

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:40 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes. Manute! He is ManUte! *0*

I love that mv so much! They all look sooooooooo REALLLY hott!
heart <3

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:02 pm


*goes and watches it even though she can't hear it*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:43 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> BoA is so pretty in that mv. *0* xD

KANGIN OPPA IS SO CUTE! LOL! heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:50 am


She is pretty in that mv....
And Kang In has that hair style that makes me like him... O.o

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:38 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> puah.
heart
I love how Kangin winks in that vid a lot. *0*

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//