Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Suju Surveys. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Bou

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:02 pm


If Suju came to USA, what would you do??:
I would freak out and probably die...-.-;

If you were in a backstage room with Suju what would you do?:
Run up to Ryeowook and hug him to death. :3

If you are about to be a close friend with Suju, would you keep knowing them better untill you date one of them?:
Ehh...Most likely.

If you were a Suju member, how would your personality be?:
...I dunno...xD

If you were about 30 years old, would you say "OMG! I LOVE SUPERJUNIOR" even though you're old??:
Probably...xD
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:02 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> muahaha. Die?
D: Dude, not before you marry RyeoWook! >:B

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


`Bou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:03 pm


xD Yeah...I'd marry him, then die! :D!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:11 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Of old age. Not from marrying RyeoWook! D:<

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


`Bou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:14 pm


Yesyes, old age...xD
I wouldn't like...marry him then die...That'd be totally pointless! D:!!!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:32 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> I know! D:<
RyeoWookie is worth livinjg for. xD

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


`Bou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:34 pm


xD Yes, he is...xD<3
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:36 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> puahahahhahah.

Wookie bum. So cute when he speaks english.




Any other SuJu surveys?

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


kpop inc.

3,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:09 pm


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
If Suju came to USA, what would you do??:
OMG I'd wanna find where they are and visit them

If you were in a backstage room with Suju what would you do?:
ans: OMG! I duuno cuz maybe I'd just be freaking out and acting all shy and stuff

If you are about to be a close friend with Suju, would you keep knowing them better untill you date one of them?:
ans: Possible but who knows cuz they are so way older then me

If you were a Suju member, how would your personality be?:
ans: I'd be nice to the fans, outgowing, having lots of fun

If you were about 30 years old, would you say "OMG! I LOVE SUPERJUNIOR" even though you're old??:
ans: well.... somehow i think you can't love something forever but I'll try to love suju as long as I can




Same Answers here!!! heart heart
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:46 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

O_O Are you new? xD

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


cookikichoo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:58 am


If Suju came to USA, what would you do??:
Stalk them where ever they go..

If you were in a backstage room with Suju what would you do?:
ans: Take a picture with them

If you are about to be a close friend with Suju, would you keep knowing them better until you date one of them?:
ans: Well it impossible cause their way older than me.I imagine them as brothers

If you were a Suju member, how would your personality be?:
ans: I'd be really kind to the fans.I'll hug them..

If you were about 30 years old, would you say "OMG! I LOVE SUPERJUNIOR" even though you're old??:
ans: ahahah that's funny!..well anyways I'll still be saying that if I still remeber them
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:01 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    xD rofl.
    Awwww, even though i`m way to young for them as well, i still dream.
    But do you really only seem them as oppas? xD

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Neko Chen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:36 pm


If Suju came to USA, what would you do??:
Depends. If they're in the same state as me, I'll stalk them.

If you were in a backstage room with Suju what would you do?:
Sit in a corner and staaare...then possibly faint.

If you are about to be a close friend with Suju, would you keep knowing them better untill you date one of them?:
They're all older than me, so ...unlikely?

If you were a Suju member, how would your personality be?:
I wouldn't talk much on camera and kinda hide from it.

If you were about 30 years old, would you say "OMG! I LOVE SUPERJUNIOR" even though you're old??:
..Probably not. By then, I'll probably be too concentrated on work and stuff to keep up with things.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:28 pm


If Suju came to USA, what would you do??:
I would travel the USA until I find them(or the state)
If you were in a backstage room with Suju what would you do?:
Stare...then scream. And faint.
If you are about to be a close friend with Suju, would you keep knowing them better untill you date one of them?:
I would just get to know them...because they're older. Way older.
If you were a Suju member, how would your personality be?:
I'd be funny!
If you were about 30 years old, would you say "OMG! I LOVE SUPERJUNIOR" even though you're old??:
I would keep that to myself.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:05 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    Bahahaa, imma extend the SuJu suvrvey. :]

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//