Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild
Ask the avatar below you something Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Subacai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:45 pm


Wait it out if it's just a cold, see a doctor if I suspect something a little more serious. It took 2 months for my fiance to get me to make an appointment about my coughing.

I'm also a big sook when I'm feeling unwell, so I like lots of 'together' time. It makes the cold seem like it's going away faster, at least.

New question:

If you could choose any animal in the world, real or imagined, what would your pet be?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:47 am


Most likely a dragon. Mainly because they are cool and have wings and i would be able to have rides on it's back. You would also never need a match again.

Next Question

What would your Ideal holiday be?

Carisell


Subacai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:50 am


Yay! Another participant! And another dragon lover at that! mrgreen And so true about the matches. lol

My ideal holiday destination would be somewhere snowy. Maybe Alaska in the right season to see the Northern Lights. That would be an awesome sight to witness in person.


New question:

What is your favourite TV show? (NOT movie.)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:49 pm


Criminal Minds!! Absolutely Awesome Show!!



What is the worst nightmare you have ever had?

Jirya
Captain


Subacai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:59 pm


Uh... I had one years ago where I had to protect a bunch of tiger people from hunters. Weird and scary. They chased us through woods and a multi-level mall. I think I wound up being able to trick them into falling down the centre of the mall by making it seem like there was solid floor there. Why this worked, I don't know, because every other floor had no flooring in that section.

Either that, or my waking dream where I was absolutely convinced that there was a werewolf in my bedroom, and if I moved it would pounce on me and tear me to shreds. It took every shred of courage I had to actually turn over and see that there was nothing there. I was a lot younger then.

New question:

Given a choice, would have have world peace, or end world hunger? If you could only do one or the other.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:02 am


World Peace. It would solve many problems and leave more money to help starving people.



New Question:

Who was the first person you ever kissed?

Jirya
Captain


Subacai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:21 am


My life partner, believe it or not. That was, um, interesting, seeing as neither of us had kissed anyone before. And do I really want to commit this to the 'net for eternity?

New question:

How many places have you lived? (Change of address, not necessarily change of city.)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:01 am


2

what was the last movie you saw at the cinema?

Shadow__Dweller


Carisell

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:43 pm


I think that was Over the hedge

next

I f you could have anything in the world what would it be
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:50 am


Right now, a house that isn't falling apart from underneath me. Otherwise, a comfortable lifestyle, where I didn't have to live from pay to pay.

Gadzooks! I really have turned into an adult! crying

New question:

If you could visit any period in history, when would it be, and why?

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:34 am


tough one...erm...

I love ancient egypt but I wouldn't have liked to actually live then..erm..I don't think I'd like to visit any period in history...because even though I'm interested in it, society and the way women were treated and the way people thought was all different, so I probably wouldn't want to actually see it first hand.

It going to school wasn't compulsary would you still go?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:55 pm


I probably would have most of the time, I loved school. At least until I got to High School. After that... *blecch*. I was an unpopular kid, I had medical problems interfering with schooling (don't let anyone tell your Narcolepsy is a *good* thing), and my grades were dropping like flies. Seeing as I'm now past that time, it's a moot question for me! mrgreen I can take a long time to get nowhere, can't I?

New question:

What's your favourite food?

Subacai


Carisell

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:37 am


Cheese it goes with anything


Next

Fav sport
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:00 am


erm..to play..it's badminton..it's the only sport I liked to play at school. I hate sport sweatdrop xp I like to watch sport though...my favourites would be rugby and moto gp..and I also like almost everything that's in the olympics xd

new question: what's your favourite song(s) from when you were a kid?

Shadow__Dweller


Subacai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:03 pm


Oh, geez. Probably anything by John Williamson. Picking just one would be like picking your favourite hair on your head. Okay, too much hyperbole, but you get my drift.

New question:

If you could meet anyone, from anywhere or any time, who would it be?
Reply
Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//