Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior Merchandise Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:45 pm


konayuki-chan
Redeim
I'd prefer t-shirts to socks. xp


me agree !

So would I
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:54 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

:]

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Xenhart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:07 pm


Redeim
I'd prefer t-shirts to socks. xp

this one eprson pm me about suju shirts but they only showed the shadows of them...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:16 pm


yeah i know...most of the shirts are like that. i ordered an original shinhwa changjo FC t-shirt and there were only SHADOWS of them...i cant even tell who is who....omg, imagine 13 shadows ?!

konayuki-chan


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:49 am


Ack. I'd die. xp
We could always make our own SuJu tshirts. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:18 pm


Redeim
Ack. I'd die. xp
We could always make our own SuJu tshirts. 3nodding

♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

B-But I don`t know how.
D:

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:36 pm


me don't know how either crying
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:05 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I only know how to tye-dye t-shirts. D:

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:15 pm


well we can make a design and send it to the t-shirt printing people...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:55 pm


Every year for anime club at my school we make a design for jackets/sweatshirts, but I don't know where they go. I could ask the anime club pres (or coordinator of the jackets) where she goes to get the pictures put on. I can post the link on here, maybe we can all plan for a group rate. mrgreen

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:05 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Yes!
Do that!
D: xD

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:20 pm


Ack! I saw both the anime club president and the person who coordinates
the tshirts today, but we were all too busy stressing over the SATs! >.<
sorry. I'll ask on monday when I see them, kay? >>
*note: I took the SATs today... *dies*

Redeim

Aged Codger


konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:45 pm


Redeim
Every year for anime club at my school we make a design for jackets/sweatshirts, but I don't know where they go. I could ask the anime club pres (or coordinator of the jackets) where she goes to get the pictures put on. I can post the link on here, maybe we can all plan for a group rate. mrgreen


woah...u guys have an anime club ?! that's just awesome !!

thankies ~ if u need help, we'll be here !
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:07 am



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Meep!
You do that! D:
SATs are poopfarts. x:

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


paris02

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:13 pm


wow those socks are so cute~

mhm;; i once saw this thing on photobucket, how u can make tshirt? im not sure if i saw correctly..

good luck on those seniors and sats though blaugh
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//