Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Do you work out? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:56 pm


Pistolwhip Parade
Hey dickwad, you started this s**t calling me a pansy.


Hey, suka, I called you a pansy because it's the truth. You look big, in the pictures I've seen, so why the hell can't you look past some pain in your arm to lift a weight?

I do it daily, considering my left shoulder is ******** up for my lifetime. You need to learn to ignore the pain.

And no, my hatred for you only started when you decided to insult me, and my mother, in a thread I made. You're an immature little waste of sperm that should have been swallowed.

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if someone reported me to a mod, but you know what? I don't care. Take away my modship... hell, ban me. Doesn't make a bit of difference to me.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:57 pm


elixie
I don't get a ton of excersize, nor do I 'work out', well what I mean is that I never really go to take the extra mile to get fit. Although I suppose I should, afterall I want to burn off all the fat I gained over summer and gain a toned stomach.

I consider myself chubby, but a lot fo the people I know think I'm anorexic which bugs the hell out of me. Just because I'm not as 'big' as them, doesn't mean I have an eating disorder.


You don't look fat, chabby or anorexic.

Sigurd S.
Crew


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:10 pm


Sigurd S.
elixie
I don't get a ton of excersize, nor do I 'work out', well what I mean is that I never really go to take the extra mile to get fit. Although I suppose I should, afterall I want to burn off all the fat I gained over summer and gain a toned stomach.

I consider myself chubby, but a lot fo the people I know think I'm anorexic which bugs the hell out of me. Just because I'm not as 'big' as them, doesn't mean I have an eating disorder.


You don't look fat, chabby or anorexic.
Well, then I suppose I'm at a healthy weight. But that doesn't mean I still can't tone my stomach =P
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:33 am


I try to ride my bike whenever I can, but because of school and the changing weather I can't do it as much.
My physical activity is very limited because I have a problem with my feet. My feet are very flat, there's almost no arch at all, and I also have an outstep, which apparently means that my ankles are colapsing in. Even though I wear orthodics, being on my feet for a while still hurts.
Aside from my feet, I guess you could consider me as one of those people who generally don't care. Well, actually, I do kind of care, there just seems as if there's always something better to do.

Missanu


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:58 pm


Sigurd S.
UnderworldTorrent
I don't work out, and I'm never really down about how much I weigh or my muscles or stuff like that. I pretty much like me.
My mom on the other hand keeps mentioning we should all join a gym as a family and start working out. So far it's all hot air, seeing as she works out in some class.


It's good to be happy with yourself, but it's also good to be healthy.


A good point. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:14 pm


Sigurd S.
...who don't give a damn.
THASSME. domokun

Nekky


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:12 pm


I don't "work out" as in going to a gym, get on a machine and get those muscles working, but I still keep myself in good shape by playing sports with friends and the such.

I play soccer every week, drunkball and some random game every tuesday, volleyball once a week depending on disponibilities, PE classes twice a week, wrestling with my brother every time we get a chance (and sicne we're almost the same age and built, it's kinda harsh), and a few others I must be forgetting ...

And then. they keep saying I'm a lazy bum who spends his life on his a** xp
Though I do agree with them. The rest of the time, I -am- sitting in front of a comp sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:22 pm


Nope, I only work out when I'm forced to... And on that note, I only MOVE when I'm forced to... Ironically, I'm in very good shape, and I'm leaner than most anorexic girls. gonk

Krey


Nightmer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:04 pm


yeah in school i always come in 4th place in p.e. in runnin and first in push up and set up so yeah i work out at home too 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:23 pm


I keep telling myself to start exercising for my health since it is.. well.. nevermind, it's just not good right now. I also injured my knee in the spring from who knows what so like tomorrow I have to get my knee brace and gel inserts for my shoes. Perhaps after that I'll begin exercising like stretching, walking on the treadmill.. little stuff like that since I just sit on my a** all day. domokun

Jacii


Zuriel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:32 pm


I don't work out but need to, badly. Mostly, I attempt to exercise for the sake of my health. xp However, there always seems to be an extra homework assignment, or inspiration for new art, or another novel to read, or gaia, or MSn, or...

Missau, can you swim? It sounds pretty bad, having feet like that.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:35 am


Zuriel
Missanu, can you swim? It sounds pretty bad, having feet like that.

I can't really swim, I just know how to stay up in deep water. I don't want to take swimming lessons because generally they're with other people, and whenever I've done some kind of physical activity with others it's always been a negative expierience.
Swimming would be nice if I was by myself, but I'm not sure where to start. "Swimming" from one end of a pool to another really tires me out. D:.

Missanu


[Vi]x2 Section

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:28 am


i don't do a damn thing. i get winded walking to the bus stop.
but i look like this so i have no real motivation to start yet. xd maybe if i get pudgier. .:: shrug ::.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:35 am


Lemme just say this.
I heart my Nordic Track. <3

Lonesome Moon


Missanu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:26 pm


Lonesome Moon
Lemme just say this.
I heart my Nordic Track. <3

I have one of those too. O:.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//