Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood on the Crown
NEW Official Guild OOC Chat! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:49 pm


~has ants in pants~ We seriously need to get a better method or rp startage going on... anyways yeah... Van and I will have three other rp's ready sooner or later... probably after this one gets started and we get all of our ideas situated.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:25 pm



OK!

I've picked a char (meaning I have a cool pic)...and I do know alot of people here...cool...

ThornOfHearts


Vanair
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:42 pm


lol

WEll write up a bio silly!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:35 pm


I AM CRAZY!! BUMP OF CHICKEN! ~Jams!~ <3;

Hiryu Domochuku
Vice Captain


Vanair
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:09 pm


yes, ohhhhh so crazy.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:25 pm


You people are so freaking impatient. XD

We'll get more people, get a few more things organized, then start the RPing. Chill already.

slimmeroo
Captain


Vanair
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:29 pm


We have gotten a few more people. And from what it looks like there doesn't seem to be a whole lot that needs to be organized other then maybe a world map??

Even that can come with rp'ing.

And yes, I think I am impatient! razz But I also don't have all the time in the world to rp, so I try to get in as much as possible when I do have free time. And tonight! BOOYA! Freeeedom.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:43 pm


Look, I won't stand on one side or the other. I was supposed to try and recruit people and got little to no response back from one method, and the other method wouldn't have been able to get off the ground. We all have little time in which to rp or do anything on gaia... I don't want some big ordeal going down or anything, I just want to rp. The rp has been started and I think that's great (Note: if you want to be mad at anyone for forcing it on Hiryu do so to me, as I put most of the presure on him). Anyways, we all just wwant to rp and if other can't rp at the start of the rp than they can easilly jump in and rp whenever they want. It's not like your going to get every member on at the same time to start rp'ing. Also I don't want to hear and s**t about Slim, Shadow, Lina, or Hiryu needing to be around to start things off cause their core people... everyone is a main character and can rp whenever they want to.

Yes. There still are some things that need to be handled, but a lot of the things that still need to be worked out could probably be done easilly during the rp when people are flying by the seat of their pants rp'ing... all that you have to do is jot what happened down and record it, then make a plot or a sub plot out of that. Vwahla, you have a magical subplot/plot out of the blue and didn't even lift a finger (outside of rp'ing that is).

We have enough people right now to start an rp and begin doing our on little side stories that will lead into the main plot and everyone meeting up. After that we can get everything off the ground and get the full story rolling (by then any plot ideas that you may need/want should be planned out, same with any worldmap ideas (side note: I made a complete world for D&D within an hour, you guys can certainly handle one within a month or two)) In all we have enough members and enough time to do all the rp'ing we want!

Arkane
Vice Captain


Vanair
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:46 pm


AGREED!!! rofl
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:08 pm


Arkane
Look, I won't stand on one side or the other....

Arkane
....Also I don't want to hear and s**t about Slim, Shadow, Lina, or Hiryu needing to be around to start things off cause their core people... everyone is a main character and can rp whenever they want to.


Hmm, sounds like someone's already placing blame. Fine and dandy. And, Vanair, I know, nobody has that much time to be online, and nobody is expecting them to, but you could both chill for a little while, stop complaining, and just show a little patience. It's not that big a deal. Anyway, I'm just gonna ignore this thread for a while, 'cause I"m sick of hearing people bitching "START THE RP START THE RP NOW NOW NOW" and being impatient and not giving a s**t what anyone else has to say.

slimmeroo
Captain


Arkane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:15 pm


Blame!? No no no... I'm sorry, but Hiryu stated that we wern't supposed to start because the four of you weren't around!

And Frankly I will NOT! allow this guild to take as much time as that rp run by Inochi took to get running. I'm sorry, but Van and I have as much say on when this rp should start as anybody else does. Just because no one else cares when it starts doesn't mean we don't. This rp has been started... and it's going to rp'ed in whether you want it to or not... I'm sorry, but that's where I stand.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:19 pm


Right, so that-whether you read it this or not, was actually a little unfair.

The minute you start to not awknowledge what we say is the minute you become the one 'bitching'.
Plus, to point out a few innacturacies that I WILL bring up later should you ignore this (meaning you find anything we say in response to this as inconsequenctial-which is a bit childish on your part seeing as you're trying to get your point across and no ones going to care what you say now that you're ignoring us. You just ruined ANY credibility you had with myself and possibly a few other roleplays but that aside) you said we're saying , and I quote "START THE RP START THE RP NOW NOW NOW"

No one said that.
So if you're going to start saying we're "Bitching" please be accurate and do your research but looking back oh.... what one page to see... three four posts of asking when we're starting?

Plus.
He isn't placing the blame. He's stating a fact outside of taking a side. He's stating that it isn't fair to say some chars are far more important then others. Frankly I find it insulting that we couldn't possibly start the roleplay without you or Shadow, or Lina, or Hiryu but it's more then FINE to begin without Arkane or myself?
Since when did it become essential to include everyone in this roleplay experince?? Last I checked we were resorting to threads that were specifically for just a few members and not welcome to others )for reference because I did my homework check the roleplay forum in this guild where there are threads that other roleplayers have been quite articulately excluded from)

So frankly, and briefly though I'm SURE you think I'm wrong, you're WAY out of line to have said ANYTHING you did in that post.


As for complaing.
Suck it up princess. Roleplays dont' sit around and wait for you. There are other people to consider other then yourself. If it was ONE of us complaining about taking forever I might be able to consider your point but seeing as it's more then one obviously it's not something to be easily disregareded.

And if you're sick and tired of listening to what your guild mates and fellow Vice Captain's have to say you're in the wrong place. And you should SERIOUSLY rethink what you've said here.

This won't be forgotten.

Vanair
Vice Captain


Hiryu Domochuku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:40 pm


Here we go again....look what ********! Can you people ever stop arguing with each other.....god dammit......now Cat has quit the guild....The guild is gonna fall apart again.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:46 pm


Okay, to be prefectly honest, I didn't read through Everyone's post entirely. But I read what I needed.

Okay, I know I'm the least important here, and I know that what I say means VERY little to any of you, but at least listen.

I can see both sides of the argument here. I can understand wanting to start, because you guys are ready, and you guys have been planning this for awhile.

And I can see the side of not wanting to start yet as well.

Can't we just be mature and not argue about it, please?
If this is going to be a group Role Play, then wouldn't it be fair to see if most people are ready, informed, or even know that we're starting? Can't we take a vote, something where everyone might get a say?
Y'know, I'm sorry If my ideas are just too way out there for you, but I'm just saying.
We can just talk about it instead of getting on everyone's backs about everything.


Personally, I feel ill informed about most of anything that's going on, and personally I wouldn't like to start yet because I really don't know what's going on, because everyone I ask, asks someone else, and that person beats around the bush. I have NO idea of what's going on, where anything is, what's the main general plot of it besides how it starts.
I didn't even know that we were going to start until a little while ago because Jesse and Slimmer Said something about it because you guys were saying something about it.

I'm sorry, But Maybe it's because I'm only in here because Jesse and Cat wanted me to, and because I don't know anyone besides them, but I feel utterly left out of it, and, again, feel like I've been given any say, or any information about what's going on.

It's not that we don't care when the RP started, some of us would just prefer to wait a little bit to know what's going on, rather than jumping in compleatly ignorant to what's going on.

Then Again, it might just be me that feels compleatly left out of what's going on. I'm going to get on MSN now and ask Jesse if I can talk to you guys together.

Shadizilla


Vanair
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:58 pm


Hiryu, I know you're frustrated. I'm sorry you are.


I'm not going to defend what I said no matter what my gut tells me, but I do respect what you're saying Hedgehog. Perhaps it was the delivery.

Sometimes it can make discussion difficult when attacks are made on people, and when someone is trying to ask or prove a point we should appraoch it simply and jusly as you have.

As far as I was concerned I knew enough for me to start. I've been e-mailing different people about the guild and no one has responded yet save those that are already in here chating so I, and others believed no one else was coming.

If it wasn't clear there was a plot post in the forum that describes where the plot begins, not just the opening introduction Hiryu made in the main thread.
If you have questions I know as much as what has been posted and with a reading of different profiles we can begin. As I've found in almost all rp's the beginning is general feel for your own characters that then branches out to meetings and interaction between others so waiting for information on other towns (as what I was told was the only thing left to do) seemed like something that could come along on it's own.


Does that help?
Reply
Blood on the Crown

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//