Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
*spins* I got to talk to E-card! &lt;3 Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missanu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:36 pm


If I ever talked on the phone with online friends I'd be in deep s**t. D:.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:55 pm


UnderworldTorrent
Teh Paige
UT: whee
heart

Pan: I don't get why so many people don't like to talk on the phone.

gonk


Well for me it's...
1)Parents- My mom likes to ask questions about people...like after my talk with E-card, she's like "So who was that?" "How old is he?" Are you sure he's that old?" "Where does he live?"
2)Phonebills x.x;; $70 to canada for a small talky is not the best way to make your first phone call to some one off the internet

I don't even tell my parents. I have my online friends call me instead of the other way around.

xp

Doesn't Card live in the States
?

malapropism life


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:02 pm


He does.

My mom only knew because I had to run upstairs and take the reciever in her room because the one downstairs wasn't working at all gonk
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:49 pm


Hmm, I've talked to 4 people I've met online on the phone. The other night I spend 11 hours on the phone xD Thank God for Nationwide. biggrin

Cyber Grape

Assimilated Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:21 pm


onecrazysuzie
Hmm, I've talked to 4 people I've met online on the phone. The other night I spend 11 hours on the phone xD Thank God for Nationwide. biggrin


That's cool! surprised
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:21 pm



UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


malapropism life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:48 pm


UnderworldTorrent
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/thyoth/ecard.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/thyoth/paiger.jpg

heart
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:41 pm


I hath been blessed by the almighty! gonk heart
n______________n
*Happeh*

Qwuess


malapropism life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:31 pm


Yay
!

I finally talked to Card.

whee
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:03 pm


Teh Paige
Yay
!

I finally talked to Card.

whee


Huzzah!

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//