Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
NEKO_GUY1 POSTED! GASP! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:24 am


Well cos probably it wouldn't go to your inventory, it would just add gold to your account, if it does anything...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:38 pm


bluecherry

NO! we aren't talking about daily chance. Click that link Ryu left. 3nodding

See, the thing is, there's been a glitch for quite a while making it so you can't see when you get a random event like trunks or boxes while wandering around, BUT if you click that link, any random events you got and couldn't see will be sent to your inventory. When clicked it will take you to the main gaia page, then go to "my stuff", and if you had any events, they will now be there (they'll be right before all the bugs/flowers/trash/inks and such.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I still havent goten anything...
Some one give me your gift box, Il give you a hug : D

neko_guy1
Captain

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:33 am


I don't have any gift boxes, or I would and like I said, I'm in a contest that requires money (yay cloning) or I'd give you some.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:15 pm


got stuff now?

neko_guy1
Captain

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:15 pm


Sigh, still nothing...
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//