Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
Android Assualt Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Andriod do you prefer?
Android 13
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Andriod 14
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Andriod 15
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Andriod 16
31%
 31%  [ 7 ]
Andriod 17
22%
 22%  [ 5 ]
Andriod 18
40%
 40%  [ 9 ]
Andriod 19
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Andriod 20/Dr. Gero
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22


sileeka_h

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:49 am


haku_evolved
Android 16 is the android of choice. He likes peace and has a good moment when Gohan was trying to stop Cell from releasing Gohan's hidden power. 16 was like, "Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin, to fight for the right cause. There are those, who words alone cannot reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan. You are gentle. You do not like to hurt. I know because, I too, have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it." Then Cell's like, "Ugh. This sentemental downpour is killing me. It's so nice of you to help, 16. But, I plan on doing this my way." 16, "Please. Drop your restraints. Protect the life I loved. You have the strength. My scanners sensed it. Just... Let it go." And, that's where Cell killed 16.


I love Android 16, he is my favourite for the same reasons. I was very upset when Cell killed him, although I guess I knew it was coming...
The Android who annoyed me most was probably either 13 or 19. They both had the most annoying voices ever... Ugh... Particularly 13...
To be honest I think 19 is more like those Chinese zombies rather than a clown. Like a huge evil version of Chiao Tzu.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:07 am


sileeka_h
haku_evolved
Android 16 is the android of choice. He likes peace and has a good moment when Gohan was trying to stop Cell from releasing Gohan's hidden power. 16 was like, "Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin, to fight for the right cause. There are those, who words alone cannot reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan. You are gentle. You do not like to hurt. I know because, I too, have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it." Then Cell's like, "Ugh. This sentemental downpour is killing me. It's so nice of you to help, 16. But, I plan on doing this my way." 16, "Please. Drop your restraints. Protect the life I loved. You have the strength. My scanners sensed it. Just... Let it go." And, that's where Cell killed 16.


I love Android 16, he is my favourite for the same reasons. I was very upset when Cell killed him, although I guess I knew it was coming...
The Android who annoyed me most was probably either 13 or 19. They both had the most annoying voices ever... Ugh... Particularly 13...
To be honest I think 19 is more like those Chinese zombies rather than a clown. Like a huge evil version of Chiao Tzu.


FUNimation made him sound like a clown I believe. Not sure, we had the ocean version of the android saga aired here. But in japanese he sounds like a evil chineze doll, like you said. xd

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:06 am


Do you thing Gero made Androids with artificial intelligence to represent some characteristics of humans. take a look what I'm about to say:

13: He's a red-neck. A pure hick
14: A tough and silent indian or some native
15: A city slicker. His attidute and slang speak for him
16: ??? I don't know what to say about him. A tree-huger?
17 and 18: They act like careless teenagers. very typical
19: A clown, although he reminds me of Chucky. (that killing doll)
20: Gero himself. a great scientist
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:55 pm


Saiyan X
Do you thing Gero made Androids with artificial intelligence to represent some characteristics of humans. take a look what I'm about to say:

13: He's a red-neck. A pure hick
14: A tough and silent indian or some native
15: A city slicker. His attidute and slang speak for him
16: ??? I don't know what to say about him. A tree-huger?
17 and 18: They act like careless teenagers. very typical
19: A clown, although he reminds me of Chucky. (that killing doll)
20: Gero himself. a great scientist


Actually, I think he made 16 after the Terminator. XP After all, he was created for the sole purpose of assasinating Son Goku.

And 17 and 18 are human, they were only altered a little bit by Dr. Gero, so that's why they had a mind of their own.

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Torinreigad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:33 am


i like android 18 she just has that cool attitude.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:58 pm


why was android 8 left out of the poll? hes my favorite

Okiba

Space Kitten

14,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

narutosensei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:14 am


16 is cool.. so is 17
but 18 is hawt.. damn can't decide xd
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:04 am


stith
why was android 8 left out of the poll? hes my favorite


Hey, yeah, now that you mention it? I didn't even notice. XD

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:31 pm


MikoBura
stith
why was android 8 left out of the poll? hes my favorite


Hey, yeah, now that you mention it? I didn't even notice. XD

I would add him but the polls have limited space.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:43 pm


I'd go for Android 16.

Like Haku said, he had a great sad moment when Cell crushed him. The episode actually touched me. cry crying

Saturshi The Legend


Shadowfire2009

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:57 am


i always like 17 but 18 has a boody ...i think i could take krillin tho wink
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:23 am


Shadowfire2009
i always like 17 but 18 has a boody ...i think i could take krillin tho wink


You mean, take him on? Sorry to break this to you, but Kuririn would kick your a** ^^;

MikoBura
Vice Captain


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:39 am


MikoBura
Shadowfire2009
i always like 17 but 18 has a boody ...i think i could take krillin tho wink


You mean, take him on? Sorry to break this to you, but Kuririn would kick your a** ^^;
True, everyone considers Krillin weak when comparing him with the other Z fighters but they always forget that against any human (not including Yamcha, Tien, and Chaotzou) he would have absolutely no problem destroying.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:17 pm


SYFFER
MikoBura
Shadowfire2009
i always like 17 but 18 has a boody ...i think i could take krillin tho wink


You mean, take him on? Sorry to break this to you, but Kuririn would kick your a** ^^;
True, everyone considers Krillin weak when comparing him with the other Z fighters but they always forget that against any human (not including Yamcha, Tien, and Chaotzou) he would have absolutely no problem destroying.


Why must people underestimate my buddy. Haven't they ever seen him fight?

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:03 am


SYFFER
MikoBura
Shadowfire2009
i always like 17 but 18 has a boody ...i think i could take krillin tho wink


You mean, take him on? Sorry to break this to you, but Kuririn would kick your a** ^^;
True, everyone considers Krillin weak when comparing him with the other Z fighters but they always forget that against any human (not including Yamcha, Tien, and Chaotzou) he would have absolutely no problem destroying.


If I had to fight Chao-zu it'll mean suicide. He'll freeze me with telekenis(spelling?) and after that I'll mostly wake up from a long coma. Because he had beat the crap out of me or only fired a Dodonpa at me would already knock me out. rofl
Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//