Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
24/7 Members In Your Face (Read First Post) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you new to the guild?
  Yes
  No
View Results

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:54 am



♥.::[.Don`t.Drink.And.Drive.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

<3
Name: `Jennifer [Chul/Kyung] xD
Nicknames: `JenJen, Jen, SuJu obssessor, Korea, Korea obssessor, KGWannabe, etc.
Birthday: Oct.16
Location: Can-A-Da
Msn Email: Something~
Favourite SuJu Member: Look in my sigghe foooo~ xD
Likes: SuJu, Korea, SuJu, Other Korean Artisits, SuJu, Anime, SuJu, etc.
Dislikes: Ask me... actually, don`t. xD
Talent: Singing?, Sports?

:]


----


♥.:[.You.Might.Spill.The.Drink.]::.♥
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:01 pm


hello heart

NICKNAME; ahh. just call me paris.
BIRTHDAY; november 4
FAVORITE SUJU MEMBER; ahh! who to pick?? them all heart whee
LIKES; suju~~
DISLIKES; umm. bugs.
TALENT; im a star~~ lols. jk.

paris02


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:04 pm



♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Welcome. :]


----


♥.:[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:17 pm


[.`JenJen`.]

♥.::[.Don`t.Drink.And.Drive.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

<3
Name: `Jennifer [Chul/Kyung] xD
Nicknames: `JenJen, Jen, SuJu obssessor, Korea, Korea obssessor, KGWannabe, etc.
Birthday: Oct.16
Location: Can-A-Da
Msn Email: Something~
Favourite SuJu Member: Look in my sigghe foooo~ xD
Likes: SuJu, Korea, SuJu, Other Korean Artisits, SuJu, Anime, SuJu, etc.
Dislikes: Ask me... actually, don`t. xD
Talent: Singing?, Sports?

:]


----


♥.:[.You.Might.Spill.The.Drink.]::.♥

so your name is jennifer chulkyung? or is it because you like heechul and hankyung :

Xenhart


mystic_sand

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:57 pm


NAME; Connie
NICKNAMES; Mystic, Camel, Parrot, Kangaroo. xD
BIRTHDAY; July 6th. ((:
LOCATION; Cali, USA
FAVORITE SUJU MEMBER; As of now, the same as Jen Jen`s xD (HeeChul& Han Geng)
LIKES; too many to name
DISLIKES; bugs, bitter food, girly-girls, etc. etc.
TALENT; TKD black belt, piano, anime artist, etc. etc.
OTHER; I have AZN pride. x]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:33 pm


Xenhart
[.`JenJen`.]

♥.::[.Don`t.Drink.And.Drive.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

<3
Name: `Jennifer [Chul/Kyung] xD
Nicknames: `JenJen, Jen, SuJu obssessor, Korea, Korea obssessor, KGWannabe, etc.
Birthday: Oct.16
Location: Can-A-Da
Msn Email: Something~
Favourite SuJu Member: Look in my sigghe foooo~ xD
Likes: SuJu, Korea, SuJu, Other Korean Artisits, SuJu, Anime, SuJu, etc.
Dislikes: Ask me... actually, don`t. xD
Talent: Singing?, Sports?

:]


----


♥.:[.You.Might.Spill.The.Drink.]::.♥

so your name is jennifer chulkyung? or is it because you like heechul and hankyung :

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD
I was going to use it as my last name since I`m married to them.
xD
rofl heart
For example: Jennifer Chul or Jennifer Kyung.
xD


----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Xenhart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:26 pm


[.`JenJen`.]
Xenhart
[.`JenJen`.]

♥.::[.Don`t.Drink.And.Drive.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

<3
Name: `Jennifer [Chul/Kyung] xD
Nicknames: `JenJen, Jen, SuJu obssessor, Korea, Korea obssessor, KGWannabe, etc.
Birthday: Oct.16
Location: Can-A-Da
Msn Email: Something~
Favourite SuJu Member: Look in my sigghe foooo~ xD
Likes: SuJu, Korea, SuJu, Other Korean Artisits, SuJu, Anime, SuJu, etc.
Dislikes: Ask me... actually, don`t. xD
Talent: Singing?, Sports?

:]


----


♥.:[.You.Might.Spill.The.Drink.]::.♥

so your name is jennifer chulkyung? or is it because you like heechul and hankyung :

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD
I was going to use it as my last name since I`m married to them.
xD
rofl heart
For example: Jennifer Chul or Jennifer Kyung.
xD


----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

DAH YOU'RE CHEATING ON THEM!!! TSK TSK
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:44 pm



♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

DDDX
I wouldn`t call it cheating.
.-_.-
Just two timing? DDDX
I CAN`T CHOOSE! gonk scream
TOO HARD!


----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


jonizzle
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:50 pm


hey.. remember the rules u guys
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:37 pm



♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

W-W-What did I do?
:[
I was just saying.
It was a joke. gonk


----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Xenhart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:40 pm


[.`JenJen`.]
Xenhart
[.`JenJen`.]

♥.::[.Don`t.Drink.And.Drive.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

<3
Name: `Jennifer [Chul/Kyung] xD
Nicknames: `JenJen, Jen, SuJu obssessor, Korea, Korea obssessor, KGWannabe, etc.
Birthday: Oct.16
Location: Can-A-Da
Msn Email: Something~
Favourite SuJu Member: Look in my sigghe foooo~ xD
Likes: SuJu, Korea, SuJu, Other Korean Artisits, SuJu, Anime, SuJu, etc.
Dislikes: Ask me... actually, don`t. xD
Talent: Singing?, Sports?

:]


----


♥.:[.You.Might.Spill.The.Drink.]::.♥

so your name is jennifer chulkyung? or is it because you like heechul and hankyung :

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD
I was going to use it as my last name since I`m married to them.
xD
rofl heart
For example: Jennifer Chul or Jennifer Kyung.
xD


----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

oh, wouldn't it be jennifer kim not jennifer chul, because heechul's last name is kim right?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:12 pm


NAME; Patricia
NICKNAMES; P.J. Loretta, Velexa
BIRTHDAY; April 7th (Si won's but he registered late)
LOCATION; California. I live a 30 second walk away from Redeim.
EMAIL; cinder_pup77@yahoo.com
FAVORITE SUJU MEMBER; KiBum, HeeChul, DongHae, and HanKyung. I'll show my love for SungMin too.
LIKES; Jaejoong, SuJu. Korean and Japanese music. Singing, Dancing, acting. Surfing the web, watching korean drama's... I'll say more later.
DISLIKES; Ryeo Wook, Max, JaeJoong's new blonde hair.... It hurts my brain. I hate Britney Spears and preps....
OTHER; I am me and me is hyper and crazy. But I love SuJu.
Please welcome me!!!!!

Velexa_Satanya


Xenhart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:28 pm


Velexa_Satanya
NAME; Patricia
NICKNAMES; P.J. Loretta, Velexa
BIRTHDAY; April 7th (Si won's but he registered late)
LOCATION; California. I live a 30 second walk away from Redeim.
EMAIL; cinder_pup77@yahoo.com
FAVORITE SUJU MEMBER; KiBum, HeeChul, DongHae, and HanKyung. I'll show my love for SungMin too.
LIKES; Jaejoong, SuJu. Korean and Japanese music. Singing, Dancing, acting. Surfing the web, watching korean drama's... I'll say more later.
DISLIKES; Ryeo Wook, Max, JaeJoong's new blonde hair.... It hurts my brain. I hate Britney Spears and preps....
OTHER; I am me and me is hyper and crazy. But I love SuJu.
Please welcome me!!!!!

well, welcome!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:15 pm


Xenhart
[.`JenJen`.]
Xenhart
[.`JenJen`.]

♥.::[.Don`t.Drink.And.Drive.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

<3
Name: `Jennifer [Chul/Kyung] xD
Nicknames: `JenJen, Jen, SuJu obssessor, Korea, Korea obssessor, KGWannabe, etc.
Birthday: Oct.16
Location: Can-A-Da
Msn Email: Something~
Favourite SuJu Member: Look in my sigghe foooo~ xD
Likes: SuJu, Korea, SuJu, Other Korean Artisits, SuJu, Anime, SuJu, etc.
Dislikes: Ask me... actually, don`t. xD
Talent: Singing?, Sports?

:]


----


♥.:[.You.Might.Spill.The.Drink.]::.♥

so your name is jennifer chulkyung? or is it because you like heechul and hankyung :

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD
I was going to use it as my last name since I`m married to them.
xD
rofl heart
For example: Jennifer Chul or Jennifer Kyung.
xD


----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

oh, wouldn't it be jennifer kim not jennifer chul, because heechul's last name is kim right?

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I thought it was Chul because his real name is:
Kim Hee Chul.


----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Xenhart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:42 pm


[.`JenJen`.]
Xenhart
[.`JenJen`.]
Xenhart
[.`JenJen`.]

♥.::[.Don`t.Drink.And.Drive.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

<3
Name: `Jennifer [Chul/Kyung] xD
Nicknames: `JenJen, Jen, SuJu obssessor, Korea, Korea obssessor, KGWannabe, etc.
Birthday: Oct.16
Location: Can-A-Da
Msn Email: Something~
Favourite SuJu Member: Look in my sigghe foooo~ xD
Likes: SuJu, Korea, SuJu, Other Korean Artisits, SuJu, Anime, SuJu, etc.
Dislikes: Ask me... actually, don`t. xD
Talent: Singing?, Sports?

:]


----


♥.:[.You.Might.Spill.The.Drink.]::.♥

so your name is jennifer chulkyung? or is it because you like heechul and hankyung :

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD
I was going to use it as my last name since I`m married to them.
xD
rofl heart
For example: Jennifer Chul or Jennifer Kyung.
xD


----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

oh, wouldn't it be jennifer kim not jennifer chul, because heechul's last name is kim right?

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I thought it was Chul because his real name is:
Kim Hee Chul.


----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

isn't the last name always at the beginning? hmm i dunno
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//