Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Ohyes. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ihm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:36 pm


Pancake Genitals
ihm
In my room. O:
I don't have a proper desk, so I just put my laptop whereever.

LAPTOP!!!

- lucky sob gasm -


Graduation/To-College/Birthday present a year ago. OOOO:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:39 pm


ihm
Pancake Genitals
ihm
In my room. O:
I don't have a proper desk, so I just put my laptop whereever.

LAPTOP!!!

- lucky sob gasm -


Graduation/To-College/Birthday present a year ago. OOOO:

Lucky you.
I had a laptop once. It was a really old one.
Like, It was about 12" by 8". I couldn't figure out the log in password, and it set off an alarm, so I had to smash it.
It was like, all matrix codey and stuff. gonk

Pancake Genitals


its Ada

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:11 am


In my room. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:33 am


Mine is in the top, right-hand corner of our dining room. It's quite convenient because I can spread out many books across the dinner table when I have coursework to do whilst on the internet. I also get a nice view of the front garden. Although the Sun often annoys me. domokun

Derelinquo


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:46 pm


It's my own computer, I bought it.
Thus it is in my room, and I may archive MANY things with no-ones knowledge but my own,
Mwahahahahaa!!


Pr0n. x3 heart
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:50 pm


In my.....

room.


Jacii


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:03 pm


Jacii
In my.....

room.



*dramatic music ensues and lighting strikes in the background as I fall to my knees*

NOOOOOOOOO!!! *shakes fist*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:49 pm


UnderworldTorrent
Jacii
In my.....

room.


*dramatic music ensues and lighting strikes in the background as I fall to my knees*

NOOOOOOOOO!!! *shakes fist*

*gets popcorn*

Bronze Alexander
Crew

Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//