Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Padunka's Avatar Ratings! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Padunka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:42 am


Shippogurl_009
Rate me, please. 3nodding


Well you have like 3 different shades of white right now.. I don't think the sash was meant to be matched, though. sweatdrop The gloves and head band still look fine.. I don't think you have shoes on.. xd First time I've seen someone do that with those pants.. I'm not really sure but I think blue shoes would look nice. You really don't see most of them and it woud go along with the eyes.. It is looking really good though. 8/10
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:03 am


Oh ok. *Buys some shoes* How about now?

Shippogurl_009


Shinniepoo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:27 am


May I be rated, please? whee
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:29 am


I love Padunka's undies. whee heart

Rate?

[ Citric AcId ]


Padunka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:59 am


kenshinRULES_12343
May I be rated, please? whee


Well I don't see much to it... and I was just running aorund it panties.. You need more of the maroon color you have in your hair and eyes.. I'm not sure waht items are that color though.. sorry.. You need to get ride of that bracelet.. it is just kinda there and not fitting into the outfit.. Yeah, I'm a match everything whore.. I think if you can find more of the maroon items it would look a lot better... 5/10

Shippogurl_009- Yeah, I like shoes more.. Now I actually think you have feet. xd and they seem to go with the gloves more. surprised
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:01 am


gonk domokun heart

Jeff Names


Padunka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:02 am


[ Citric AcId ]
I love Padunka's undies. whee heart

Rate?


I really like this avi.. I like every time I look at it from behind a tree. Even if when I first saw it I was like --> eek xd gonk heart

I like the orange with the greenish color. 3nodding heart I actually don't have any suggestions. gonk So when I don't have suggestions I figure you should get the 9.5/10.. yay! First one! heart
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:12 am


Hey Padunka, will you rate this one now? *giggles*
User Image

Noishie


Padunka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:25 am


Noishie
Hey Padunka, will you rate this one now? *giggles*
User Image


No one can resist this outfit.. but I don't like the leg warmers... xp Actually I usually don't like leg warmers with anything, yet I want a pair... xd The gloves kinda bother me too.. I don't know why.. They match fine and everything.. 8.5/10 heart 3nodding

Cherry - Hi!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:27 am


Padunka
No one can resist this outfit.. but I don't like the leg warmers... xp Actually I usually don't like leg warmers with anything, yet I want a pair... xd The gloves kinda bother me too.. I don't know why.. They match fine and everything.. 8.5/10 heart 3nodding

Cherry - Hi!

*giggles* Yeah, you don't like legwarmers very much but you still want them. You choose legwarmers over a panda hat. xd heart *huggles* Thanks for the rate. whee

Noishie


Missanu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:43 am


Padnuka, I envy you! I'd give almost anything to have style gonk . Oh, and I love your hair. xd Good luck with your thread! whee
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:27 pm


Missanu
Padnuka, I envy you! I'd give almost anything to have style gonk . Oh, and I love your hair. xd Good luck with your thread! whee


eek Yay! Someone has envied me! whee heart Thank you. 3nodding

Noishie - Yeah.. I still havn't figured out why I want the leg warmers... It's just like the wings. gonk

Padunka


[ Citric AcId ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:33 pm


I am the greatest! Yes!! First avatar in the hall of fame! You are all are SOOO jelous of me! I just know it!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:06 pm


[ Citric AcId ]
I am the greatest! Yes!! First avatar in the hall of fame! You are all are SOOO jelous of me! I just know it!


Yes, yes. xd

Padunka


`Pandapple.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:52 pm


rate, please?

i would buy teh stuff to finish meh outfit but im on a quest gonk
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//