|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:56 pm
Nelowulf EViLgerbilz Jaw Breaker I'm just wondering who will be the main character of the live action show. I doubt it will be a Jedi since they are suppose to all be dead except obi wan, yoda, and Vadar (correct me if I'm wrong). It would be really cool if they showed Luke and Leia growing up. I'd love to see Luke hanging out at Tochi's station. biggrin and how he, wedge, and biggs all used to race in beggars canyon... Just have a 45 minute skyhopper race... even if the trench run is only 2 minutes max... Hehe, that would be totally awesome! I heard that George Lucas kept footages of stuff like during the filming of A New Hope, but I think thats a rumor. Its nice to think that its actually out there and that GL would use it in the TV show... But I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:53 pm
I'm waiting for the new tv show,
Pimp My Podracer
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:35 pm
Nelowulf I'm waiting for the new tv show, Pimp My Podracer whee
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:29 pm
I'm looking forward to Episode III, but with some trepidation. I'll go and see it if only to scream "It's over! It's over! Thank You Jesus it's Over!" at the end. Empire is my fav.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:42 pm
PlatinumYoukai I'm looking forward to Episode III, but with some trepidation. I'll go and see it if only to scream "It's over! It's over! Thank You Jesus it's Over!" at the end. Empire is my fav. xd I hear ya! With the movies now ending, what's Lucas going to shamelessly market now?! Just turn on the tv and see what I mean. Darth Vader at Seven 11?! Well I guess even the Dark Lord gets thirsty sometimes. *shrug*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:34 am
willowtree I LOVE the original Star Wars! I'm not too crazy about Ep 1, but really enjoyed Ep 2. My favorite of all is Empire, though. I'm soooo excited to see Episode III! OMG, so am I!!!!!Can't wait 2 see ep 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:25 pm
RottenTomatoes.Com SW Ep. III Tomatometer Watch Update:
Rating: FRESH Reading: 93% Reviews counted: 30 Fresh: 28 Rotten: 2 Average Rating: 8.1/10
And the reviews are still coming in!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:43 pm
laughs none stop and parody xd xd xd xd
ok i am done...i needed that! sweatdrop
anyway i am going to go see it if i can with a freind of mine can't wait i have been TRYING to go out with him for a while! sweatdrop
yeah anyway...i didn't like the second one i just hated it the first one was ok i like the orignals the best 3nodding classics
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:02 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:04 pm
 Look! Not only can't Hayden act, he has lop-sided nipples!! Gaaaaa!! blaugh
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:25 pm
I'm having people over today for a sort of Star Wars Movie Marathon. I can't wait!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:23 am
EViLgerbilz  Look! Not only can't Hayden act, he has lop-sided nipples!! Gaaaaa!! blaugh lol
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:04 am
Okay, saw the third movie...and other than turning Vader into a whiny b***h and really bad acting on the part of Hayden Christiansen and the little breastless tart that plays Padme, not bad. Lots of fighting, lots of dying, and NO GUNGAN SPEAK! There is a Gungan, but he's a good idiot and stays blissfully silent. There were a couple of plot holes I wasn't pleased with, but hey, you can't win 'em all. Just a warning, if you're opposed to the senseless slaughter of women and children and gratuitous violence and maiming, you may want to wait this one out until you can get the made for TV non PG-13. It can get pretty harsh.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:11 pm
Saw it opening showing. IT WAS AWESOME!!!! LOVED IT!!! every last minute of it! mrgreen
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:03 pm
The 3rd movie is pretty good! And that's from someone who's never really liked SW in the 1st place. 3nodding The graphics are great, and the story is an excellent connector between eps 2 and 4.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|