Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Jackie Chan or Jet Lei? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who do you like better?
Jackie Chan
90%
 90%  [ 10 ]
Jet Lei
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11


Jens907

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:14 am


i like Jackie to0! he is so funny.. so i guess im a Chan faN 3nodding i like all of his movies..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:14 pm


I am a fan of both

Jackie Chan I love for his comedic style
Jet Li I love for the action intensity

MojitoSmellie


Yamna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:09 pm


Jackie Chan is really better then Jet Lee.
(But I am in a push and pull thought about it. Like a mix-tie-ish with which one is the best in comparison or favorite.) neutral sweatdrop

And yet Jet lee has a constant flow of fighting moves and I can't wait to see the latest Movie that Jet Lee is in. 3nodding

->I liked Jet Lee in "The One" and Jackie Chan is a cute character, but where his fighting is, Jet Lee continues. heart

I do like that Jackie Chan, always making sure or tries to invent new stunts, but I wish that his acting was more meaningful, more real. wink

Jackie Chan Does have alot of funny, cute, and interesting movies. (I liked the one where he is a millionare, and a Girl from a Village Falls in Love with him. I don't remember the Title of that Movie, but it was one of the best in my opinion that Jackie Chan Made. and I belived he directed it. ^^ heart

-Yamna-Chan ^__^
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:00 pm


willowtree
Jackie Chan.

I loved Rush Hour!

HE'S OLD

Jesus_iz_luv


there were wolves

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:48 pm


I don't really like mindless action movies, but I guess I'd have to say I like Jackie better. I suppose it's 'cause I seen more of his movies.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:11 pm


Jackie Chan all the way!! He is so funny!!!!!

blond_babe


smile4carla

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:08 pm


I like both of them...I am leaning more towards Jackie Chan because he was really funny in Rush Hour.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:35 am


Jackie Chan is way more original and he dose almost all his move all buy himself jet lee on the other hand dose not!

LadyMukii

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

LaceyBoo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:53 am


i like both actually. they both have qualities i like
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:22 pm


I like Jackie and Jet. I like Jackie because he's funny and he gets hurt once in a while. But I also like Jet because he could totally kick my a**.

covo


YummieNan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:18 pm


i think jackie chan. im not sure. his older movies were pretty good. i luuved ruch hour 1 and 2. that tuxedo thing was kinda retarded. but jet li's hero movie was coolazzhell. idk. both i guess. blaugh
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:07 pm


i like jackie chan better because he is funnier and richer hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha muhahahahahmuhahahahmuhahahamuhahah

hillary7099


mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:10 am


I like them both but for different reasons. Jackie Chan did take over the spotlight for Bruce Lee and then made a name for himself by expanding his image to include the comedic attitude in his movies which has really paid off. He does his own stunts in all his movies and has paid the price with lots of broken bones, but that is to be commended. He can act, do stunts, do comedy as well as drama. Jet Li is an action actor, not so much a words actor. I haven't seen a movie yet where dialogue is a major part of his movie. He is more action and less talk (in English). In Chinese he is talk and action (I have seen subtitled and dubbed movies with him). Still no comedy, strickly drama. Once he takes the reins from Jackie Chan in America, he will need to branch out and add that to his repetroir.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:33 pm


I haven't seen any Jet Li movies so I don't know much about him, but my brother likes him. I prefer Jackie Chan because he is more humorous in his movies. Though it was kinda weird seeing him in Around the World in 80 Days. sweatdrop But I really liked Jackie in Shanghai Knights. That movie was funny. biggrin

Pandamaru


storyboard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:52 pm


i prefer jackie chan more than jet li. Jackie is more funny and also has action. They're both good though
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//