Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
new movie. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broly's second coming...
yay!
71%
 71%  [ 15 ]
cool.
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 21


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:19 am


SYFFER
The music video I made form bits of Movie 10 is complete! Unfortunately, I cannot host it on my site until I've been a member of a special hosting site for a month so I'll have to wait.

For now, Mikobura has generously offered to host it on Bulma.nl
You can see it there! It won't be up until tomorro though so you'll have to wait. Enjoy and tell me what you think 3nodding

I'd like to see it!
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:47 pm


http://www.bulma.nl/nl/main.php?bulma=musicvideo_headstrong

Still have to make it english, though.

MikoBura
Vice Captain


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:46 pm


MikoBura
http://www.bulma.nl/nl/main.php?bulma=musicvideo_headstrong

Still have to make it english, though.
Wow thanks Miko heart . Tell me what you guys think? I'm going to make one of movie 8 soon so stay tooned.
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:59 am


cool! miko i love your site!

toongig


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:58 pm


toongig
cool! miko i love your site!


Thanks whee
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:17 pm


it was'nt that good in my opinion

drunken ninja45


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:10 pm


dbzx
it was'nt that good in my opinion
Are you talking about the site, the movie, or the music video? confused I know the music video wasn't all that good considering I spent a little bit of time on it and compiled it without much effort. Thanks for the honest opinion though.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:14 am


seems interesting 3nodding

earthkai

Greedy Tycoon


Hakushika

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:44 am


SailorSnowflack
....I haven't seen that one yet. How many movies did Brolly apere?
He appeared in 2.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:30 am


I still haven't seen it yet!!! crying

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:47 am


haku_evolved
SailorSnowflack
....I haven't seen that one yet. How many movies did Brolly apere?
He appeared in 2.


He appeared in 3 movies. 8, 10 and 11.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:48 am


I saw the first Broly movie. The ysay the second one isn't as good.

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:12 pm


Hey everyone, I just made another music video using specific fighting scenes from "DBZ Movie 9: Bojak Unbound" and the "Mortal Kombat" theme song int he background. I know it's very long (about 11 minutes) but there were so many great fight scenes that I couldn't cut. I will see if Miko wants to have it on her site. I'll be back with news once everything is sorted out.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:51 am


seems cool ... but havnt wartched first one

Shadowfire2009


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:13 pm


Shadowfire2009
seems cool ... but havnt wartched first one
You can find it on Miko's website in the movie section.
Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//