Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
What's your favorite T.V. show? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxoSMILE_3xoxo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:25 am


Silver_TinkerBell
Gilmore Girls, Desperate Housewives, Lost, The Simpsons, Family Guy, 8 Simple Rules
i love them all
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:48 am


Karasu_Tsuki
Sweet_Chin_Music
Lost, Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, and WWE Raw.
Same as him. Hey. I also like any Johnny Depp Film and any work done by Tim burton.


Karasuuuuu! *Holds up a flag with your name on it.*

Caffeine Burnout


H2DK

Unbeatable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:31 am


WWE (SmackDown!, Velocity, Heat, and Raw)
The Simple Life
American Idol
Friends
Joey (spin offs don't suck people)
Fresh Prince (my all time favorite)
Saved by the Bell
A-Team (I love the A-Team)
Zoro (gotta love Zoro)

I also like Lost but I missed a few weeks so now I'm completely lost (hehehe lost...in lost...hehehehe...I'm a funny little b*****d arn't I) so I stopped watching. I'll buy the DVD when it comes out.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:07 pm


WWE Raw. Simpsons. Gilmore Girls. Family Guy. DOG the bounty hunter. Will and Grace. Dawsons Creek. That 70's Show. And more that I just can't think of at the moment.

Flirty_Monkey


perfect_gal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:59 pm


The O.C!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:29 am


guineapiglover
Silver_TinkerBell
Gilmore Girls, Desperate Housewives, Lost, The Simpsons, Family Guy, 8 Simple Rules
i love them all


heart blaugh heart

Silver_Tinkerbell


Sango_the_Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:02 pm


Joan of Arcadia all the way! blaugh It's my absolute fave show, along with the "I love the 90's" series. Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi show and Cowboy Bebop are my favorite animated series.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:28 pm


My fave TV shows r The Simpsons, The OC, That 70's show, South Park

Even Angels Cry.....


queeneb

Quotable Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:53 pm


Charmed, CSI, Lost, surviver,
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:30 pm


queeneb
Charmed, CSI, Lost, surviver,


I love all those shows except CSI

ElvenPrincess


perfect_gal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:36 am


These are my new faves!
The O.C
Lost
Survivor
The Simpsons
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:11 am


Chappelle show...Thats about all I can think of at the moment

[Zyo-Zyo]


The_7th_Dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:19 am


Rave master, Dragonball z and gt (well obviously as my username is the 7 dragonballs), Megas XLR.
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:51 am


American Idol, Summerland, and Everwood.

Spastic waffles


joyinfree

Heroic Pirate

11,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:03 am


Malcolm in the middle, CSI and this one is only knowen in Germany " Mein Leben und ich"
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//