Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
Pre-pregnant forever?! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did that article make you want to puke?
  Yes (Female)
  No(Female)
  I'm a man, so I'm safe. (But that's still wrong.)
  I'm a man, and I'm not bothered.
View Results

XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:46 am


Soulwreckage
*Shudders* By that "reasoning," you may as well say that we're all "pre-dead." If half of all pregnancies are unplanned, I'm sure at least that many deaths are, and let's face it, everyone here is a LOT more likely to become dead at some point in their lives than they are to become pregnant. So why don't we just start spending all our pre-death time preparing ourselves to be ready in the event of death?

talk2hand
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl lol lol lol
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:25 pm


Luna Eclipse
The_Thread _Reaper

They say that women should be forced into taking care of themselves for the health of a fetus that doesn't exist..but why aren't the childfree cut any slack?


Duh, you silly goose. Dontcha know, we childfree folks are going to eventually reneg our CF status and have babies, 'cuz we'll eventually get over the need to feel free and independent and want some future progeny to care for us when we are old and senile (someone actually said that to me when I told her I didn't want kids ever.)
*head-desks* No, sillies, we're going to get raped or, for men, knock up a woman by accident or rape a woman, then realize just how WOOOOON-DEE-FULL pregnancy and children are and decide to have the kid/be in the kid's life.

S. Shark


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:27 am


sybex Shark
Luna Eclipse
The_Thread _Reaper

They say that women should be forced into taking care of themselves for the health of a fetus that doesn't exist..but why aren't the childfree cut any slack?


Duh, you silly goose. Dontcha know, we childfree folks are going to eventually reneg our CF status and have babies, 'cuz we'll eventually get over the need to feel free and independent and want some future progeny to care for us when we are old and senile (someone actually said that to me when I told her I didn't want kids ever.)
*head-desks* No, sillies, we're going to get raped or, for men, knock up a woman by accident or rape a woman, then realize just how WOOOOON-DEE-FULL pregnancy and children are and decide to have the kid/be in the kid's life.
Hey why can't men be raped?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:50 pm


XenoReiji
sybex Shark
Luna Eclipse
The_Thread _Reaper

They say that women should be forced into taking care of themselves for the health of a fetus that doesn't exist..but why aren't the childfree cut any slack?


Duh, you silly goose. Dontcha know, we childfree folks are going to eventually reneg our CF status and have babies, 'cuz we'll eventually get over the need to feel free and independent and want some future progeny to care for us when we are old and senile (someone actually said that to me when I told her I didn't want kids ever.)
*head-desks* No, sillies, we're going to get raped or, for men, knock up a woman by accident or rape a woman, then realize just how WOOOOON-DEE-FULL pregnancy and children are and decide to have the kid/be in the kid's life.
Hey why can't men be raped?
Well, they can, but it would only result in a kid if a man was raped by a woman, but I figure that's a lot less common than men raping men or women being raped by men, so I didn't bring it up. ninja

S. Shark


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:19 am


sybex Shark
XenoReiji
sybex Shark
Luna Eclipse
The_Thread _Reaper

They say that women should be forced into taking care of themselves for the health of a fetus that doesn't exist..but why aren't the childfree cut any slack?


Duh, you silly goose. Dontcha know, we childfree folks are going to eventually reneg our CF status and have babies, 'cuz we'll eventually get over the need to feel free and independent and want some future progeny to care for us when we are old and senile (someone actually said that to me when I told her I didn't want kids ever.)
*head-desks* No, sillies, we're going to get raped or, for men, knock up a woman by accident or rape a woman, then realize just how WOOOOON-DEE-FULL pregnancy and children are and decide to have the kid/be in the kid's life.
Hey why can't men be raped?
Well, they can, but it would only result in a kid if a man was raped by a woman, but I figure that's a lot less common than men raping men or women being raped by men, so I didn't bring it up. ninja
xp I know but you should include it.... cause it CAN happen.... so to be fair.... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:40 pm


I think their "heart" is in the right place, but they did it in the stupidest way possible.

DyingCulture


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:37 pm


DyingCulture
I think their "heart" is in the right place, but they did it in the stupidest way possible.
EXACTLY!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:58 pm


XenoReiji
sybex Shark
XenoReiji
sybex Shark
Luna Eclipse
The_Thread _Reaper

They say that women should be forced into taking care of themselves for the health of a fetus that doesn't exist..but why aren't the childfree cut any slack?


Duh, you silly goose. Dontcha know, we childfree folks are going to eventually reneg our CF status and have babies, 'cuz we'll eventually get over the need to feel free and independent and want some future progeny to care for us when we are old and senile (someone actually said that to me when I told her I didn't want kids ever.)
*head-desks* No, sillies, we're going to get raped or, for men, knock up a woman by accident or rape a woman, then realize just how WOOOOON-DEE-FULL pregnancy and children are and decide to have the kid/be in the kid's life.
Hey why can't men be raped?
Well, they can, but it would only result in a kid if a man was raped by a woman, but I figure that's a lot less common than men raping men or women being raped by men, so I didn't bring it up. ninja
xp I know but you should include it.... cause it CAN happen.... so to be fair.... sweatdrop
Oooooookay then. Sorry for not taking fifty minutes to write a post for once.

S. Shark

Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//