Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
OMG! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:27 pm


[ Pat ]
UBC?
University of British Columbia. =)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:29 pm


you're almost gonna be in University next year? O_o

Bronze Alexander
Crew


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:32 pm


[ Pat ]
you're almost gonna be in University next year? O_o
Well... Long story short, I'm taken a program where I get to skip high school and get into UBC @ 15ish.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:36 pm


gonk

d00d ... that's kinda young sweatdrop
I wouldn't skip college for al the money in the world. Those two years before University are the best of a lifetime whee
What are you planning on studying there?

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Broken Telepathy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:36 pm


I've had a girl call me before that' I'ved talked to online. And camed with a few.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:36 pm


elixie
[ Pat ]
you're almost gonna be in University next year? O_o
Well... Long story short, I'm taken a program where I get to skip high school and get into UBC @ 15ish.


gonk

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:47 pm


[ Pat ]
gonk

d00d ... that's kinda young sweatdrop
I wouldn't skip college for al the money in the world. Those two years before University are the best of a lifetime whee
What are you planning on studying there?
Well I'm skipping high school but... I'm just basically studying the same htings as high school except that they're only the core courses, like math, biology, physics, etc. etc.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:54 am


wow ... I'm on an advanced program too, but it won't let me go faster crying

Fun fact: I live in Quebec. I go to a french school. Because of my program, my english classes are English First Language, but one year advanced

So in 10th grade, I had 11th grade english classes xd

Thus, I pwn all of j00s cool

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:14 pm


Long story short.


I met some guy that actually lived in Richmond. We don't talk much anymore as he's been having troubles. But. *shrugs* It was kinda cool.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:23 pm


Nope sad

SeanSim


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:43 pm


domokun
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//