Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Tests suck. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L o l l i r 0 t

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:49 am


Krystha
I still must buy the book for the driver's license. xp

The problem with me is my lack of stress. I don't care at all. My mother's getting mad.
I have to pass very important exams in 5 days, I should stress so much but... yeah I actually don't.
Meh would like to stress more. gonk


You can take some of my stress, just I don't stress with testing. D:

I get so stressed over every other little thing, I become very ill.
sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:07 pm


yeah. that same thing happened to me when i took my driver's test. i haven't gotten around to re~taking mine yet, though... before recently i always did really well on written tests, but now since everything is all AP and really hard, i haven't been able to prepare as well for harder tests and i've been doing not so well. crying usually anxiety helps me, but not lately... though it hasn't been affecting me inversely, just adding to my stress load...

pink robotic techno kitty


Magick28

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:11 pm


Tests do give you a lot of pressure, I get so cold whenever I have to take tests.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:00 pm


I have two categories for tests... ones that I zip through and ones that I scratch my head over.

The latter pertains to tests involving mathematics. sweatdrop

Momo K.
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100


Sutefi


Sparkly Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:42 pm


I did the exact same mistake you did during a driving test. ;__; I was soooo DAMN NERVOUS!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:57 am


stress kills.

don't stress, live happy. 3nodding

Bronze Alexander
Crew

Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//