Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Sports Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs_BananaMan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:22 pm


I dunno. I like it better that the ball's in the air, it's more fast paced that way. And I catch better in a stick than in my actual hands. therefore you don't have to bend over or reach too far cause you've got the stick. you don't really have to do anything but run around. And I like to run so there you go. therefore: I simply lack the skill to play anything else.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:14 pm


Lovely Pirate Kami
I don't really like sports. I can't say I'm good at them. Name it and I've played it though... Except wrestling. In fact, I'm scared to death of a big sweaty muscular guy tackling me down. I've watched Smackdown! because Chii told me to and I have to say, I was a little disturbed. Especially Mark Henry.... (I think that was his name)

Here are some sports I refuse to play if there are people who are serious about it around:
I played tennis a lot, but I sucked and after I was hit in the face by a ball and got a bloody nose... I won't play against someone who cares to play. Marching band (assuming it counts) is stupid and causes heat stroke... Or it could. I didn't want to find out. Hockey caused nightmares. I pulled my groin once while running and sprained my wrist playing golf.


..I play tennis. *laughs* And Yura-chan has also experienced a tennis ball to the head due to a very careless player at a match against Depew who deserves to die because of it (not really, 'cause that person was me. XD) But she still plays anyways. We enjoy hitting Coach Moe when we practice our overheads. *smiles* (I learned from the best.)

And how can you sprain your wrist from playing golf?! I..really don't know how one can manage that, but my, it does seem like you have bad luck when it comes to "engaging in physical activity for pleasure." (I still can't help but giggle at that definition.) One would wonder why you don't sprain your ankle or something from playing DDR crazily.

Anywho, Captain and I play golf. I'd say I'm pretty good at it. Although I wish I could be on the sad golf team at school. (There's only like, 5 people on it.) However, it's during the fall, as is tennis, so therefore, I choose tennis every year.

bunnylover123


BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:39 am


ZOOOoomigawd! That day was a riot. Stupid varsity... although I shouldn't talk... since next year we will be on varsity... BUT the day after bunny decided to deck my locker with construction paper... and glue. and I got most of it off like a week later all except the word 'die' which was uber awkward. And yes, overheads are amazing. Both coached are terrified of me when I'm up.


..And since when does Capt. Play golf?! o--o;
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:08 am


Since forever. Her grandpa owns a golf course. rofl

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:53 am


DX I did not know this.
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//