Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
Idiotic, entitlement-minded parents are great entertainment. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:22 pm


Didn't you know? Cops are supposed to protect the pwecious chylldrun from bad burgers! xd
But seriously ... that lady's hella full of it. I can only imagine what went through the mind of the dispatcher in question.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:36 pm


Dispatcher: Well, what are we protecting you from, a wrong cheeseburger?

Woman: No . . .

Dispatcher: Is this like . . . is this a harmful cheeseburger or something? I don't understand what you want us to do.

xd rofl xd

Sooooooo funny! If I was that guy I would have come out to her, looked at her, hit her over the back of the head and left again. mrgreen

Foxglow


Indigo Dagger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:11 pm


I shall now use emoticons to express my current state of being.

eek confused rofl xp
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:24 pm


That is freaking hilarious.

Freebird4077

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:38 pm


You know I really find that no matter how many times I listen to this it never gets less funny
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:08 pm


You know what? I decided that I liked that convo so much, I put it in my profile.

Indigo Dagger


Sleepy Snake

Invisible Exhibitionist

8,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:16 pm


That's hilarious, but I sincerely hope it isn't true. If there are people who expect an officer to help her because she keeps getting the wrong cheeseburger then that's just sad.

If that is real then I wouldn't be surprised if the employees did it because of her reaction. If she just asked calmly then I bet this wouldn't have happened.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:26 pm


Ya know, this reminds me of a story my friend told me when he used to work in Burger King. Some guy came in one day, ordered a burger, then FLIPPED OUT because, get this...there weren't enough pickles on the ********' thing. No, really. He started screaming and hollering about how BK was a rip-off and what not, then proceeded to walk around the parking lot screaming this nonsense at everyone in their cars. Apparently, this same guy did something similar in a Dunkin' Donuts because of a severe lack of sprinkles on his donut. xp Seriously though, I think this dude actually had a genuine mental problem, whereas that woman was simply a b***h.

234518


Jaxaelin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:43 pm


I love the dispatcher's tone the first half of the call. She's just like "uh-huh, uh-huh. Well, we can't do anything for you there, miss. (:"

But still, it makes me sad that she was tying up the line for someone who may have had an actual crime. People like that are a waste of atmosphere.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:37 pm


if that pickles and sprinkles guy didn't have OCD and some psychological need of pickle/sprinkle quota to be met, I think it's time somebody shoot that guy with a tranqualizer because he needs a good long nap time to calm down.

bluecherry

Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//