Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Up In The Stars Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:52 am


I -am- a star! =D

... Just not famous yet x_x
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:23 pm


[ Pat ]
I -am- a star! =D

... Just not famous yet x_x


But I'm sure you will be!

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


[-Radioactive-]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:33 pm


I was in New York City, in Times Square, and we were walking down the sidewalk, when suddenly a camera crew and a bunch of "famous looking people" started filming a scene to something nearby. I didn't know who they were, but the seemed important, so me and my friend yelled "OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S YOU! I LOVE YOUR WORK!!" They gave us a quick look, and they seemed convinced. I still don't know who they were though. gonk
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:05 pm


My friends were on an episode of Made on MTV and famous people are always at are mall. My friend got britney Spear's autograpgh there. O.O

malapropism life


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:12 pm


Teh Paige
My friends were on an episode of Made on MTV and famous people are always at are mall. My friend got britney Spear's autograpgh there. O.O


Luckeh xp
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:22 pm


Christina Aguilera winked at me once heart

Ebisumaru


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:23 pm


Ebisumaru
Christina Aguilera winked at me once heart


That's cool surprised
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//