Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
If Gambino's dead, I'm leaving Gaia. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:32 pm


if he is dead i'm not leaving but... i will go crazy and mention gino or gambino in all of my posts
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:54 am


I wouldn't leave, but I probably wouldn't be as active. I'm really into escapism, and Gambino's death would kinda kill the fun of it.

Natalia Octavia



Nikil-san


29,750 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Amateur Decorator 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:26 pm


If he's dead, I will be saddened, but I refuse to leave Gaia. The only way I would leave is if I lost interest in coming here.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:06 pm


Locusta, Marius and I all have something to say about the manner in which he was shot and perhaps I shall post it a bit later. However, I won't leave because of the death of the character. I will still support him and i will still be here but I just won;t bother with the story line anymore.

It seems like it is starting to gear more towards teens rather than adults who would understand the rivalries and such between the adult characters. I think the admins are trying to aim for a younger crowd and getting rid of all the adultish people that appear reglarly in the manga.

I mean before Gambino was shot who gave a damn about Sasha and Gino and if Ian was in love with whomever or how many chicks Liam was banging?

This is not making for interesting.

But I'll tote Gambino's name until gaia collapses but i won;t leave.

deadaccountnecro2



Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:10 pm


I still don't know how the gunshot thing worked out.. with the lucky pocketwatch, but that he survived that fall... awesome! Now you don't have to leave Gaia, since he's alive!
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//