Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
. P A R T A Y . Winner - Teh Paige! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:49 pm


Sigurd S.
-Nekura-
"Alas, I have no blue to wear," Nekura said with a sigh.

[( I don't use my freaky font whilst roleplaying... >>;; )]


[Other thread's for role-playing. ;P]
[(Really? I thought this was it... >_<;; sweatdrop )]
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:58 pm


Oh my fecking gawd! Postie peoples!

elixie
Captain


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:38 pm


*parties*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:44 pm


Rawr! I thought it was on Friday, Hm..Good thing I checked right now. surprised 3nodding

Magick28


Magick28

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:51 pm


Thanks for the party. 3nodding heart
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:53 pm


Rawr! I am teh bored. -.-

Magick28


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:04 pm


[ Pat ]
*parties*


No fair. What happened to the party in your pants?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:21 pm


*partays lightly*

I'm not much of a hard partier...and today I feel like I was sat on by an elephant. *tries out the guild colors*

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator



Xalome


PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:26 pm


*feels sexay*

I luff luff these stockings, I need to wear them more.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:38 pm


DeathByExplosion.
No fair. What happened to the party in your pants?


logic
I am wearing my pants. Thus, I have no choice but to party in my pants.

Feel free to join whee

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Magick28

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:08 pm


UnderworldTorrent
*partays lightly*

I'm not much of a hard partier...and today I feel like I was sat on by an elephant. *tries out the guild colors*

eek
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:17 pm


surprised Blue and red eh? I think I can do that.

[ddrfreek]


[ddrfreek]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:19 pm


I need red gloves sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:22 pm


Umm...*parties?* sweatdrop It's not too much fun partying alone.

[ddrfreek]


ihm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:46 pm


I bring with me a sacrificial offering of rainbow sprinkles. OOOOO:

Because those are awesome. biggrin DDDDDD
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//