Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
News about gambino Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

H2DK

Unbeatable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:34 pm


It has got to be an April Fools joke.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:42 pm


If it is true and not a joke I will kill the sniper that weres black! I'LL KILL THEM! In other news, Gino looks soooooo cute!

If this is a joke or a not, it still made me cry in real life. crying

Biospark


Mannequin_Boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:16 pm


It is lovely that Gino is finally actually looking like he is 16, and not some 11 year old Shouta.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:08 pm


My mouth was hanging open as I read. This can't be real. That would be total crap!

ChickenNoodleSoup


Ceda

Beloved Browser

8,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:13 pm


What happened? Why is there smoke everywhere?!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:34 pm


Gambino was shot, and for some reason the tower fell down and crushed half of gaia. including the vonhelson mansion.

fantineotaku


Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:43 pm


eek
*sniff..* *sniff*...
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying !!!!


If that wasn't a joke.... evil
WE WILL AVENGE YOU, GAMBINO! crying scream
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:46 pm


I...I think...oh my goodness... eek

Ceda

Beloved Browser

8,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100

H2DK

Unbeatable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:20 pm


there is one really funny part of the whole story

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:44 pm


The Von Helson sisters got PWNED. That tower was worth EVERY PENNY.

Gren1618


Akane1412

Aged Glitch

10,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:49 pm


I can't belive this ... I'm totally shocked ... this can't be true right ? I don't know if I cry for gambino or laught from the twins being destroyes...

I can't belive that I had to go to bed when things were probably so close to the end ... I had to go to bed when gambino was at half of then #12 map ;_;

where is gambino now ? and gino ? ...
so maybe it wasn't the twins for real ? who the hell shoot gambino ? ;_;
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:05 am


It is something we all shall find out....BY THE END OF THE WEEK!!!
(dun dun duuun!!)

fantineotaku


Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:39 am


I'm still in disbelief... he can't be dead... he just can't be dead...

Johnny K...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:43 am


I also refuse to belive in such a thing O_O that ... would be just so sad ;_;

Akane1412

Aged Glitch

10,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Seyli Hsa

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:58 am


Gambino = Load Bearing Boss.

sweatdrop

I'm sorry, but I've been all angsted out, I can't really get all emo at the mo.

But I am really hoping that they aren't dead.

User Image
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//