|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:52 am
Lutie-Loo Krey My Dad took me shooting one day, and it was the first time I ever handled a gun of any kind. gonk I liked the revolver more, but, that's probably because it was smaller, easier to aim, and less heavy. So, yeah, I had no experiance with a semi auto before. ...!
Is that where you stand in some weird cubicle like thing and shoot pices of paper?Yep, that's about it. I have decent aim. And by decent, I mean, if I fire in a general direction, I'll usually hit my target... If it's big enough.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:54 am
Krey Lutie-Loo Krey My Dad took me shooting one day, and it was the first time I ever handled a gun of any kind. gonk I liked the revolver more, but, that's probably because it was smaller, easier to aim, and less heavy. So, yeah, I had no experiance with a semi auto before. ...!
Is that where you stand in some weird cubicle like thing and shoot pices of paper?Yep, that's about it. I have decent aim. And by decent, I mean, if I fire in a general direction, I'll usually hit my target... If it's big enough. I've got the natural ability to take nearly any pistol, whip it up and hit a human-sized target square in the chest without even aiming. I've done it so many times... I think I get it from my father.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:55 am
Sigurd S. Revolvers are overall better guns for a beginner, but I'd always pick a Glock over a Colt Army any day. Once you get used to the rapid firing of a semi-automatic pistol, it's like second nature. Plus, most of the time, the only thing weighing it down is the clip and ammunition inside. The more you fire, the lighter it gets. I see... Well, I (hopefully) have a long time before I die, so, I have a while to get more skilled with both the revolver and the semi-auto.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:57 am
Sigurd S. Krey Yep, that's about it. I have decent aim. And by decent, I mean, if I fire in a general direction, I'll usually hit my target... If it's big enough. I've got the natural ability to take nearly any pistol, whip it up and hit a human-sized target square in the chest without even aiming. I've done it so many times... I think I get it from my father. I couldn't hit squat. But that was 5 years ago. xp
[[notthatitchangesanything]]
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:00 am
Sigurd S. Krey Lutie-Loo Krey My Dad took me shooting one day, and it was the first time I ever handled a gun of any kind. gonk I liked the revolver more, but, that's probably because it was smaller, easier to aim, and less heavy. So, yeah, I had no experiance with a semi auto before. ...!
Is that where you stand in some weird cubicle like thing and shoot pices of paper?Yep, that's about it. I have decent aim. And by decent, I mean, if I fire in a general direction, I'll usually hit my target... If it's big enough. I've got the natural ability to take nearly any pistol, whip it up and hit a human-sized target square in the chest without even aiming. I've done it so many times... I think I get it from my father. Well, congrats... Just don't let the military know you have that ability, or else you're up for an illeagal draft.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:01 am
Krey Sigurd S. Revolvers are overall better guns for a beginner, but I'd always pick a Glock over a Colt Army any day. Once you get used to the rapid firing of a semi-automatic pistol, it's like second nature. Plus, most of the time, the only thing weighing it down is the clip and ammunition inside. The more you fire, the lighter it gets. I see... Well, I (hopefully) have a long time before I die, so, I have a while to get more skilled with both the revolver and the semi-auto. If you've got it, you got it. Not saying you shouldn't practice just incase, but don't expect to get really, really good if you're not natural with it. Loo - Five years makes one hell of a difference. You're... what, twelve? If so, then you were only seven or so then. That means you weren't used to aiming objects and firing, and your overall coordination wasn't developed. I bet you could do a lot better now.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:04 am
Sigurd S. Krey Sigurd S. Revolvers are overall better guns for a beginner, but I'd always pick a Glock over a Colt Army any day. Once you get used to the rapid firing of a semi-automatic pistol, it's like second nature. Plus, most of the time, the only thing weighing it down is the clip and ammunition inside. The more you fire, the lighter it gets. I see... Well, I (hopefully) have a long time before I die, so, I have a while to get more skilled with both the revolver and the semi-auto. If you've got it, you got it. Not saying you shouldn't practice just incase, but don't expect to get really, really good if you're not natural with it. Well, at least I'm good with toy guns, and the ones in the arcades. Except, those are nothing like the real thing.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:07 am
Krey Sigurd S. Krey Lutie-Loo Krey My Dad took me shooting one day, and it was the first time I ever handled a gun of any kind. gonk I liked the revolver more, but, that's probably because it was smaller, easier to aim, and less heavy. So, yeah, I had no experiance with a semi auto before. ...!
Is that where you stand in some weird cubicle like thing and shoot pices of paper?Yep, that's about it. I have decent aim. And by decent, I mean, if I fire in a general direction, I'll usually hit my target... If it's big enough. I've got the natural ability to take nearly any pistol, whip it up and hit a human-sized target square in the chest without even aiming. I've done it so many times... I think I get it from my father. Well, congrats... Just don't let the military know you have that ability, or else you're up for an illeagal draft. I plan on going into The SEAL Team, Delta Force, and possibly SWAT if I get through all that. I wouldn't mind getting drafted... it'd put my one and only skill to good use, yes.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:09 am
Sigurd S. Krey Sigurd S. Krey Lutie-Loo Krey My Dad took me shooting one day, and it was the first time I ever handled a gun of any kind. gonk I liked the revolver more, but, that's probably because it was smaller, easier to aim, and less heavy. So, yeah, I had no experiance with a semi auto before. ...!
Is that where you stand in some weird cubicle like thing and shoot pices of paper?Yep, that's about it. I have decent aim. And by decent, I mean, if I fire in a general direction, I'll usually hit my target... If it's big enough. I've got the natural ability to take nearly any pistol, whip it up and hit a human-sized target square in the chest without even aiming. I've done it so many times... I think I get it from my father. Well, congrats... Just don't let the military know you have that ability, or else you're up for an illeagal draft. I plan on going into The SEAL Team, Delta Force, and possibly SWAT if I get through all that. I wouldn't mind getting drafted... it'd put my one and only skill to good use, yes. I don't like being forced (well, I don't like being forced to do anything at all.) to use my skills, even if I normally enjoy using them. But, if you enjoy what you do, then more powah to ya.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:10 am
Krey I don't like being forced (well, I don't like being forced to do anything at all.) to use my skills, even if I normally enjoy using them. But, if you enjoy what you do, then more powah to ya. What are your skills?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:10 am
Krey Well, at least I'm good with toy guns, and the ones in the arcades. Except, those are nothing like the real thing. The House of the Dead scares me. gonk
Sigurd- I have pretty good eye-hand coordination; but only because I started drawing when I was ten draw. So I guess you could say that. And yeah; close enough. I'm 13. xd That doesn't really make a difference either.
Speaking of age. The only real difference (between each year...) I notice is between 15 and 16. Can't say why though.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:12 am
Lutie-Loo Krey Well, at least I'm good with toy guns, and the ones in the arcades. Except, those are nothing like the real thing. The House of the Dead scares me. gonk
Sigurd- I have pretty good eye-hand coordination; but only because I started drawing when I was ten draw. So I guess you could say that. And yeah; close enough. I'm 13. xd That doesn't really make a difference either.
Speaking of age. The only real difference (between each year...) I notice is between 15 and 16. Can't say why though.Children tend to lack the developed motorskills to do a lot of things elders can, as they haven't had as much chance to perfect it. I doubt you were going out and firing guns daily... or were you?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:15 am
Sigurd S. Krey I don't like being forced (well, I don't like being forced to do anything at all.) to use my skills, even if I normally enjoy using them. But, if you enjoy what you do, then more powah to ya. What are your skills? I don't suppose sleeping is a skill? But, laziness may seem easy, but in fact, it's very hard to pull off. But really, I've been called a poet, a writer, an artist (by my little bro, I don't think I'm that good.), and a master of assorted video games.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:17 am
Krey Sigurd S. Krey I don't like being forced (well, I don't like being forced to do anything at all.) to use my skills, even if I normally enjoy using them. But, if you enjoy what you do, then more powah to ya. What are your skills? I don't suppose sleeping is a skill? But, laziness may seem easy, but in fact, it's very hard to pull off. But really, I've been called a poet, a writer, an artist (by my little bro, I don't think I'm that good.), and a master of assorted video games. You should become a videogame tester, then. It could prove amusing, easy and something you'd like getting up for. Plus, you'd just sit on your a** all day.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:18 am
Sigurd S. Children tend to lack the developed motorskills to do a lot of things elders can, as they haven't had as much chance to perfect it. I doubt you were going out and firing guns daily... or were you? You make me feel small. =o
No. Even if I could, I don't live in a place where I could go into my backyard and start shooting things.
I guess I could shoot the tree though. xP
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|