Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
DBZ: Favorite moment with music Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:09 pm


Trunks Chic
I didn't mind the english dub music that much (which was done by Bruce Falconer), but I hate the stuff they put in the English dub moives. There will be a dramatic scene and they'll have this crazy hard-rock in the background, and it confused me.

I like the opening songs for the Japanese movies the best, and Head Cha-La is on my most played list on my computer. And even with how much I didn't like GT, I thought Dan Dan was a pretty cool song too.

the "head cha la" is the bomb. I kinda like the Dan-dan also.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:08 pm


Trunks Chic
I didn't mind the english dub music that much (which was done by Bruce Falconer), but I hate the stuff they put in the English dub moives. There will be a dramatic scene and they'll have this crazy hard-rock in the background, and it confused me.

I like the opening songs for the Japanese movies the best, and Head Cha-La is on my most played list on my computer. And even with how much I didn't like GT, I thought Dan Dan was a pretty cool song too.


I despise everything FUNimation. That goes for Mr. Faulconer too. Although I got to admit, the theme for the Genki Dama was quite nice.

MikoBura
Vice Captain

Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//