Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
Childfree books Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:58 pm


bluecherry
AHAHA! I've been stuck with those little kids before. and by the time you're 80, it's true, you've just had enough of most people by then xd
Yeah I hated my old job because every week for 10 weeks I would have one kid just hover around me.... I mean it was nice when I was like "Go get me pop" and he came back with pop... but otherwise it was annoying... once I turned 18 it was a whole new nightmare... but you would have to be an adult leader in the boy scouts to understand why.....
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:50 am


*imagines insane initiation hazing rituals performed on adult leader inductees* O_o; I guess you would have to be...

bluecherry


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:25 am


bluecherry
*imagines insane initiation hazing rituals performed on adult leader inductees* O_o; I guess you would have to be...
No it is just rather complex..... and a method for me to cover my a**.... man I cannot trust kids... or anyone who might try and throw sex offender charges my way... it really sucks sometimes...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:17 pm


oooooooh, that's true. Law suit happy parents are just SO fun to have to worry about i'm sure gonk

bluecherry


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:53 am


bluecherry
oooooooh, that's true. Law suit happy parents are just SO fun to have to worry about i'm sure gonk
It really sucks..... I mean you cannot start showing children the true world and expect them to listen if they don't trust you....
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:36 am


As a rule, parents are an obstruction between children and facts. I swear, that's they're first function aside from financial rescource. They seek to get in the way, create a wall between kids and the world, life, truth. They just go and undermine everything....

bluecherry


DyingCulture

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:47 am


The_Thread _Reaper
Holy crap that "I Hate Other People's Kids" book is awesome! It actually made me lol.

So far, my favorite section goes like this:

"Kids who, with no encouragement, bond to you like a parasite- They are rubber and you are glue, and they'll never leave you alone. Probably it's because you're the coolest one in the room, or, no doubt, you're infinitely cooler than their parents. Like little bathroom attendants, they're always waiting outside the loo when you're done. If you're flirting with a hot prospect. they are there, asking if you'll get them a juice. When you're ready to go, you find them hiding in your coat, trying to hitch a ride. And suddenly herpes isn't looking so bad after all. It seems better to have a blister on your privates for the rest of your life than a child latching on to you at a party. At least there's a cream for herpes."

rofl I hate those kinds of kids..they're drawn to me for some reason.
For some reason catholic kids are like this the most. I dated a catholic girl (with the requisite GIGANTOfamily), and I seriously could not get away from them. And their parents are, of course, the kind that get offended if you don't agree with every single thing they think/say.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:33 am


bluecherry
As a rule, parents are an obstruction between children and facts. I swear, that's they're first function aside from financial rescource. They seek to get in the way, create a wall between kids and the world, life, truth. They just go and undermine everything....
For younger kids yeah that is true... but for kids like 12-18 normally you can make them see the truth ninja


DyingCulture
The_Thread _Reaper
Holy crap that "I Hate Other People's Kids" book is awesome! It actually made me lol.

So far, my favorite section goes like this:

"Kids who, with no encouragement, bond to you like a parasite- They are rubber and you are glue, and they'll never leave you alone. Probably it's because you're the coolest one in the room, or, no doubt, you're infinitely cooler than their parents. Like little bathroom attendants, they're always waiting outside the loo when you're done. If you're flirting with a hot prospect. they are there, asking if you'll get them a juice. When you're ready to go, you find them hiding in your coat, trying to hitch a ride. And suddenly herpes isn't looking so bad after all. It seems better to have a blister on your privates for the rest of your life than a child latching on to you at a party. At least there's a cream for herpes."

rofl I hate those kinds of kids..they're drawn to me for some reason.
For some reason catholic kids are like this the most. I dated a catholic girl (with the requisite GIGANTOfamily), and I seriously could not get away from them. And their parents are, of course, the kind that get offended if you don't agree with every single thing they think/say.
~makes a note~ Ok thanks for the warning

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


bluecherry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:15 am


oh I was talking about little kids primarily it affecting, but parents always acting as it's their function even if it's not working. Trouble is, that effectiveness at a younge age can leave rather lasting after effects for giving kids a foundation of pure fluff and nothing. gonk and people actually have to ask why our world is a mess.....
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:49 pm


bluecherry
oh I was talking about little kids primarily it affecting, but parents always acting as it's their function even if it's not working. Trouble is, that effectiveness at a younge age can leave rather lasting after effects for giving kids a foundation of pure fluff and nothing. gonk and people actually have to ask why our world is a mess.....
YEah though I believe that kids have to have some level of coherentness in order to see things... personally I would just want to let kids see my good living then tell them how much I make in a year. That will show them the true light.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


bluecherry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:27 pm


If your plan works, that's great. cool
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:21 pm


bluecherry
If your plan works, that's great. cool
Well it will only work if I am makeing as much as the parent or less.... and living better.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain

Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//