Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
Babies are ugly Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluecherry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:31 pm


and they tend to reek half the time for any of a million different reasons. gonk
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:21 am


BOOOOO STINKY BABIES SUCK!!!!!

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


bluecherry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:17 am


^literaly. They put theres mouths on and suck everything.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:27 am


bluecherry
^literaly. They put theres mouths on and suck everything.
I know... but I would put everything in my mouth.... that is if everything was food?

I was pissed the one time I found a baby slobbering on my video games... and the sad thing was EVERYONE was against me yelling at the spawn.... and it was crying and stuff... I showed no mercy...., then there was the other spawn who discovered I had DDR.... and that I had their favorite game DDR Extreme.... cause they played ONE song Over and OVER and OVER again.... til I shut it off.... I was bitched at for that as well.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


bluecherry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:46 pm


see, THIS is what's killing society. People let kids grow up thinking they can do whatever they want, like it's their entitlement to walk all over people. Why can they, the kids, do this?-- because people think they're cute, and they're themselves--kids, "special."

people have a right to their stuff and their life, not other's. You were in the right to take the game away from the kid, the kid was not in the right to think they could just do what they wanted with your stuff because it's what they wanted. It shows no respect for people, and those adults are enablers while they run around bitching about "kids these days! scream no respect!"

and you know, we can MAKE babies a food twisted *pulls out a copy of A Modest Proposal*
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:26 pm


Big_Ass_Guitar_Gun
this reminds me, my brother keeps saying babies are cute, i once dissented and said they weren't. my mom was all frantic and said they were trying to dismiss the fact that not EVERYBODY thinks they're cute. stare

i hate the fact that humans sympathizes things that they think are attractive. like if a person heard about some kids they'd have more sympathy for the attractive ones (younger,cuter,etc.) than the less atractive ones.
they should be equal or sympathize on the ones that had good mind, talant, and personalities.
God.... I hate it when my mom does stuff like that.... but I should learn to keep my mouth shut... I mean seriously... one time my mom was holding this baby and was like "Isn't it cute?" and I in my vast wisdom said "No it is ugly".... lets just say that things did not go over to well seeing as how the babies mom was there as well.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:34 pm


bluecherry
see, THIS is what's killing society. People let kids grow up thinking they can do whatever they want, like it's their entitlement to walk all over people. Why can they, the kids, do this?-- because people think they're cute, and they're themselves--kids, "special."

people have a right to their stuff and their life, not other's. You were in the right to take the game away from the kid, the kid was not in the right to think they could just do what they wanted with your stuff because it's what they wanted. It shows no respect for people, and those adults are enablers while they run around bitching about "kids these days! scream no respect!"

and you know, we can MAKE babies a food twisted *pulls out a copy of A Modest Proposal*
I know I was right..... I am laying the groundwork for my future when I have my own house... I am going to have a small room..... where all the kids are put when they come over to my house... and all the spawn can come out and spend time with their families... as long as they wear a leash... you know one of those harness things that people put on kids... only difference is that the leash will be much shorter and be attached to the parent... oh boy I cannot wait to throw all the screaming crapping spawn in their own private room....

Speaking of which I need to write up my...ummm well I am not sure of what to call it.... it is the pamphlet that I am going to give my sisters and cousins when they start having kids.... it will outline in GROSS legal detail how I want NOTHING to do with their kids and what will happen if I have to deal with them by myself.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:44 pm


XenoReiji
I was pissed the one time I found a baby slobbering on my video games... and the sad thing was EVERYONE was against me yelling at the spawn.... and it was crying and stuff... I showed no mercy...., then there was the other spawn who discovered I had DDR.... and that I had their favorite game DDR Extreme.... cause they played ONE song Over and OVER and OVER again.... til I shut it off.... I was bitched at for that as well.


If a baby was slobbering on or even touching my games I'd be angry. It's not the slobber, although that would be a big part of it, but I've seen babies and toddlers play with toys and it's not pretty. They slam them on the ground and shake them in a rather violent fashion. If any of them did that to any of my games then I'd take everything out of the room and ask the parents to watch their children. Even if I sound rude it's better than having to watch something slobber on my games. gonk

I agree that babies aren't cute at all. Anything that makes noise that loud can't possibly be cute.

Sleepy Snake

Invisible Exhibitionist

8,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:04 am


Sleepy Snake
XenoReiji
I was pissed the one time I found a baby slobbering on my video games... and the sad thing was EVERYONE was against me yelling at the spawn.... and it was crying and stuff... I showed no mercy...., then there was the other spawn who discovered I had DDR.... and that I had their favorite game DDR Extreme.... cause they played ONE song Over and OVER and OVER again.... til I shut it off.... I was bitched at for that as well.


If a baby was slobbering on or even touching my games I'd be angry. It's not the slobber, although that would be a big part of it, but I've seen babies and toddlers play with toys and it's not pretty. They slam them on the ground and shake them in a rather violent fashion. If any of them did that to any of my games then I'd take everything out of the room and ask the parents to watch their children. Even if I sound rude it's better than having to watch something slobber on my games. gonk

I agree that babies aren't cute at all. Anything that makes noise that loud can't possibly be cute.
stare ..... are you saying my kitty isn't cute? Cause she is pretty loud.... especially when she snores.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:45 am


XenoReiji
stare ..... are you saying my kitty isn't cute? Cause she is pretty loud.... especially when she snores.
Decibel level of a power saw: 110
Decibel level of a baby crying: 110

Your cat isn't THAT loud. So she's still cute.

S. Shark


Sleepy Snake

Invisible Exhibitionist

8,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:56 am


XenoReiji
stare ..... are you saying my kitty isn't cute? Cause she is pretty loud.... especially when she snores.


I think that all cats are really cute. Sybex Shark already posted how loud babies are and hearing loss can start at 85 decibels, so you'll lose your hearing a lot faster with a screaming baby around you than with a cat or a leafblower.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:30 pm


Sleepy Snake
XenoReiji
stare ..... are you saying my kitty isn't cute? Cause she is pretty loud.... especially when she snores.


I think that all cats are really cute. Sybex Shark already posted how loud babies are and hearing loss can start at 85 decibels, so you'll lose your hearing a lot faster with a screaming baby around you than with a cat or a leafblower.
Just checking cause my cat's snore has woken me up 2 rooms away with her snore..... then I snuggle her and let her sleep til the next time she snores and wakes me up.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:33 pm


sybex Shark
XenoReiji
stare ..... are you saying my kitty isn't cute? Cause she is pretty loud.... especially when she snores.
Decibel level of a power saw: 110
Decibel level of a baby crying: 110

Your cat isn't THAT loud. So she's still cute.
True but she is still pretty loud.... but she is cute 3nodding I mean how can you resist her fuzziness?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I mean come on?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:00 pm


She looks like she's stuck on her back. "Help me Xeno, help me! *flops over*" xd

S. Shark


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:18 pm


sybex Shark
She looks like she's stuck on her back. "Help me Xeno, help me! *flops over*" xd
No that is her "Rub my tummy" position. So of course I rubbed her tummy I think she is ticklish cause he always bats at my hands when I do it... but she LOVES IT whee
Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//