Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Discussions Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs_BananaMan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:25 pm


TripJump
Can I have a summary because I'm too lazy to read all that.
funny, most of it was directed at you.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:35 pm


*laughs at myself* rofl blaugh lol rofl blaugh lol

TripJump


TripJump

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:40 pm


I finally read your rant. It was hilarious. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. It's just one of the flaws of the interent. I can't convey my sarcasm. I'm just joking with you. And I didn't judge you because.. I'm just joking with you. By the way, you aren't supposed to use people's real names.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:45 pm


I don't care. Besides, no one would read it anyhow. XB
By the way, Ange, MARRY ME!!!11!elventy-one!!

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Mrs_BananaMan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:15 pm


So true. And there are times writing out peoples online names loses the effect. this whole rant was one of those "OMO I feel like spazzing" rants that are characteristic to my nature. I do things like this alot if you haven't noticed...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:45 pm


I'm not the most perceptive.

TripJump


Mrs_BananaMan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:09 pm


Yeah apparently.
@ Chi-OMO! Okay. but am I still capt's mistress then? how does that work? XD
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:01 pm


Mrs_BananaMan
Yeah apparently.
@ Chi-OMO! Okay. but am I still capt's mistress then? how does that work? XD
You don't have to comment.

TripJump


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:44 pm


You are aware you needn't quote if you're commenting on the post above yours, right?
I dunno... You aren't married tho, so I guess that's how.
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:23 pm


Chisato-chan
You are aware you needn't quote if you're commenting on the post above yours, right?
I dunno... You aren't married tho, so I guess that's how.
I like the quote function.

TripJump


Mrs_BananaMan

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:53 pm


that's lame. OK then. That works. This is rather amusing... XD
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:03 pm


Fine. I'll stop quoting stuff over me. Happy?

TripJump


iceskater

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:10 pm


Nope. xd
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:42 pm


You are never happy. JK mrgreen

TripJump


iceskater

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:32 pm


I blame you for that.

You were the one who was watching me sleep!

Happy wedding Mercutio and Tybalt!
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//