Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
ridiculous little kid tv shows Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TripJump

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:18 pm


Mrs_BananaMan
Yet another terrifying show: Thomas the Tank Engine. That show scares the crap out of me and my nephew watches it alot..."Thomas, You have caused confusion and delay, You are not a useful engine..." ect. ect.
I used to like that show when I was little although I don't remember why.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:23 pm


TripJump
Mrs_BananaMan
Yet another terrifying show: Thomas the Tank Engine. That show scares the crap out of me and my nephew watches it alot..."Thomas, You have caused confusion and delay, You are not a useful engine..." ect. ect.
I used to like that show when I was little although I don't remember why.
*shudders*

Mrs_BananaMan


TripJump

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:34 pm


Mrs_BananaMan
TripJump
Mrs_BananaMan
Yet another terrifying show: Thomas the Tank Engine. That show scares the crap out of me and my nephew watches it alot..."Thomas, You have caused confusion and delay, You are not a useful engine..." ect. ect.
I used to like that show when I was little although I don't remember why.
*shudders*
I used to have the train bank but I'm pretty sure I threw it out my second story window and broke it.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:30 pm


TripJump
Capt. George
Have you guys ever watched the end of Sesame Street? Oscar starts to read to his worm Slimy about Trash Gordon and its rather creepy. If thats ever on, watch it. Quality TV right there!
I never watched Sesame Street as a little kid. It always scared me.
It won yet another daytime emmy last night, not like I was watching...

Capt. George
Captain


TripJump

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:48 pm


Capt. George
TripJump
Capt. George
Have you guys ever watched the end of Sesame Street? Oscar starts to read to his worm Slimy about Trash Gordon and its rather creepy. If thats ever on, watch it. Quality TV right there!
I never watched Sesame Street as a little kid. It always scared me.
It won yet another daytime emmy last night, not like I was watching...
Why? There isn't any one good characteristic about it.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:13 pm


anyone ever see Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago? (dunno bout spelling of last name) That one is a really old one, I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't

Mrs_BananaMan


TripJump

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:03 pm


Mrs_BananaMan
anyone ever see Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago? (dunno bout spelling of last name) That one is a really old one, I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't
I used to love that show! It's still on TV, early Saturday morning.
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:42 pm


Mrs_BananaMan
Yet another terrifying show: Thomas the Tank Engine. That show scares the crap out of me and my nephew watches it alot..."Thomas, You have caused confusion and delay, You are not a useful engine..." ect. ect.
I watched that show... I watched it back when Richard Starkey was the narrator. (If anyone knows who that is I'll give you a cookie.)

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


TripJump

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:22 pm


Chisato-chan
Mrs_BananaMan
Yet another terrifying show: Thomas the Tank Engine. That show scares the crap out of me and my nephew watches it alot..."Thomas, You have caused confusion and delay, You are not a useful engine..." ect. ect.
I watched that show... I watched it back when Richard Starkey was the narrator. (If anyone knows who that is I'll give you a cookie.)
I'm guessing he's a narrator for Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago?
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:13 pm


Mrs_BananaMan
anyone ever see Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago? (dunno bout spelling of last name) That one is a really old one, I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't
I have the game for my computer. I never used it though.

iceskater


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:23 pm


TripJump
Chisato-chan
Mrs_BananaMan
Yet another terrifying show: Thomas the Tank Engine. That show scares the crap out of me and my nephew watches it alot..."Thomas, You have caused confusion and delay, You are not a useful engine..." ect. ect.
I watched that show... I watched it back when Richard Starkey was the narrator. (If anyone knows who that is I'll give you a cookie.)
I'm guessing he's a narrator for Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago?
How the hell did you come up with that?! o_O;;
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:44 pm


Chisato-chan
TripJump
Chisato-chan
Mrs_BananaMan
Yet another terrifying show: Thomas the Tank Engine. That show scares the crap out of me and my nephew watches it alot..."Thomas, You have caused confusion and delay, You are not a useful engine..." ect. ect.
I watched that show... I watched it back when Richard Starkey was the narrator. (If anyone knows who that is I'll give you a cookie.)
I'm guessing he's a narrator for Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago?
How the hell did you come up with that?! o_O;;
I'm a genious. mrgreen

TripJump


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:39 pm


TripJump
Chisato-chan
TripJump
Chisato-chan
Mrs_BananaMan
Yet another terrifying show: Thomas the Tank Engine. That show scares the crap out of me and my nephew watches it alot..."Thomas, You have caused confusion and delay, You are not a useful engine..." ect. ect.
I watched that show... I watched it back when Richard Starkey was the narrator. (If anyone knows who that is I'll give you a cookie.)
I'm guessing he's a narrator for Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago?
How the hell did you come up with that?! o_O;;
I'm a genious. mrgreen
(1.) Genius. (2.) We were talking about Thomas the Tank Engine. (And if anyone cares, it's Ringo Starr from the Beatles)
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:38 pm


Chisato-chan
TripJump
Chisato-chan
TripJump
Chisato-chan
Mrs_BananaMan
Yet another terrifying show: Thomas the Tank Engine. That show scares the crap out of me and my nephew watches it alot..."Thomas, You have caused confusion and delay, You are not a useful engine..." ect. ect.
I watched that show... I watched it back when Richard Starkey was the narrator. (If anyone knows who that is I'll give you a cookie.)
I'm guessing he's a narrator for Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago?
How the hell did you come up with that?! o_O;;
I'm a genious. mrgreen
(1.) Genius. (2.) We were talking about Thomas the Tank Engine. (And if anyone cares, it's Ringo Starr from the Beatles)
I wished you'd waited til I posted to say that, I knew it...I could've had a cookie. *pouts*

Mrs_BananaMan


TripJump

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:57 pm


Mrs_BananaMan
Chisato-chan
TripJump
Chisato-chan
TripJump
I'm guessing he's a narrator for Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago?
How the hell did you come up with that?! o_O;;
I'm a genious. mrgreen
(1.) Genius. (2.) We were talking about Thomas the Tank Engine. (And if anyone cares, it's Ringo Starr from the Beatles)
I wished you'd waited til I posted to say that, I knew it...I could've had a cookie. *pouts*
Can you tell I don't read before I type?
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//