Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
people assume we are going to have kids Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dorian greybeard

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:27 pm


XenoReiji
Mysterytrip
sybex Shark
Just the first sentence she spoke is nasty. If you're, what, 17 to 19? "I know some of you don't have kids"? MOST of them shouldn't!
I'm in college. Some of the students there are parents.
God I hate college parents... especially when they are like 22 or 23... cause they WORSHIP their kids.... you so much as give them a hint that you hate kids they will get VIOLENT.... they don't even listen to reason....

Not necessarily. Back up north, I had a friend who was around my age that had a kid. She knew I didn't like kids, and never seemed to hold it against me.

...though I decided to look up some of my old high school classmates on Myspace. I'm sickened by the number of them that have kids already. gonk
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:38 am


Soulwreckage
XenoReiji
Mysterytrip
sybex Shark
Just the first sentence she spoke is nasty. If you're, what, 17 to 19? "I know some of you don't have kids"? MOST of them shouldn't!
I'm in college. Some of the students there are parents.
God I hate college parents... especially when they are like 22 or 23... cause they WORSHIP their kids.... you so much as give them a hint that you hate kids they will get VIOLENT.... they don't even listen to reason....

Not necessarily. Back up north, I had a friend who was around my age that had a kid. She knew I didn't like kids, and never seemed to hold it against me.

...though I decided to look up some of my old high school classmates on Myspace. I'm sickened by the number of them that have kids already. gonk
Yeah... friends have a tendancy to respect your opinion and decisions as long as you respect theirs.

The people I am talking about at best a good aquantiances. Theya re not as understanding.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


Freebird4077

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:16 am


Damnit, I hate breeders.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:34 pm


don't we all?

bluecherry

Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//