Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gravity Fallers~

Back to Guilds

FANS OF THE FALLS.. 

Tags: gravityfalls, fanclub 

Reply Gravity Fallers~
Gravity Falls COSPLAY!!! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Worthless Zero

Thirteenth Trickster

12,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:31 am


Bell_ugh
Worthless Zero
Yeah, he's so kawaii~ heart whee
Yeah, but don't forget, that item is tagged with the word "triangles" as well whee (likes to think it was a Gravity Falls item) xd That means they're talking about more than one triangle, which means they could be including Bill *pokes hopefully* xd
I wanna save up... But the only way I'm earning gold right now is by daily chance XD
I'll play a game or two in July, but not right now because I kind of accidentally used about 3 gigs of Internet in a couple of days and my mum's mad... (It happened because I streamed 15 episodes of GF in one day, I guess XD). I'm trying the runway but ehh, only the free ones XD

I'm getting further along with Soos, but Gaia doesn't have very good items... The best I'm getting for him are just gold shop items crying


Oh that would be cool! What if half of Will's brain or whatever is controlled by Bill?
And yeah I know what you mea about the gold. I only do the same things that you do but sometimes sell stuff in the market place.
3 GIGS OF INTERNET?!? Wow. I guess that is a lot. What do you use to stream it? I use KissCartoon
Aw man. Soos would be hard I guess. His t-shirt is basically his "symbol" but i'm not sure if Gaia would have it at all. Like they didn't have Dipper's hat.
What other cartoons do you watch? I watch Steven Universe, Over the Garden Wall, and Miraculous Ladybug.
Omg, that would be sooo cool! And maybe vice versa? Hmm, like the AU in which Bill and Will are twins? But not like that? *runs off to start doodling it*

*coughs* Well, I guess there was also this one app game I was playing... and updated XD
I was using justdubbedanime, I think, because I started watching it at school in boarding and they have this firewall that blocks most streaming sites XP
I guess it used a lot XD
Switched to put locker for the last episode because the quality was... I was not going to watch it like that, it kept freezing and the audio too XP

Hmm, well, I don't really watch stuff much, I'm more of a reader (manga, fanfiction, books) but I sometimes watch anime, and I liked Danny Phantom, and I just saw a couple of episodes of Miraculous Ladybug at a friend's house (we don't have DSTV... crying ) and I wanna see more, and I've heard of the other two you mentioned and want to watch them >w<

The other day my friend just gave me this look for getting a Happy Meal at McDonalds because she said its for kids and I felt like pointing out Soos did the same XD
Plus I'm not technically an adult yet (17) so, I can still be called a kid 3nodding and I wasn't that hungry either. And I wanted the toy xd

Yeah, plus they don't have his belly XD. This is what I have so far though:
User Image


His hair irritates me XP
And I'm not sure what skin tone to use because it seems like his is in between the available selection on Gaia crying
And I like the eyes but if only they didn't come with freckles gonk
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:57 pm


Worthless Zero
Omg, that would be sooo cool! And maybe vice versa? Hmm, like the AU in which Bill and Will are twins? But not like that? *runs off to start doodling it*

*coughs* Well, I guess there was also this one app game I was playing... and updated XD
I was using justdubbedanime, I think, because I started watching it at school in boarding and they have this firewall that blocks most streaming sites XP
I guess it used a lot XD
Switched to put locker for the last episode because the quality was... I was not going to watch it like that, it kept freezing and the audio too XP

Hmm, well, I don't really watch stuff much, I'm more of a reader (manga, fanfiction, books) but I sometimes watch anime, and I liked Danny Phantom, and I just saw a couple of episodes of Miraculous Ladybug at a friend's house (we don't have DSTV... crying ) and I wanna see more, and I've heard of the other two you mentioned and want to watch them >w<

The other day my friend just gave me this look for getting a Happy Meal at McDonalds because she said its for kids and I felt like pointing out Soos did the same XD
Plus I'm not technically an adult yet (17) so, I can still be called a kid 3nodding and I wasn't that hungry either. And I wanted the toy xd

Yeah, plus they don't have his belly XD. This is what I have so far though:
User Image


His hair irritates me XP
And I'm not sure what skin tone to use because it seems like his is in between the available selection on Gaia crying
And I like the eyes but if only they didn't come with freckles gonk

Oh that's cool. I can't watch videos with bad quality like 240.

I don't have Disney either so I feel your pain haha. I have the app, but it's not the same. I mainly use Kisscartoon for streaming videos and stuff instead. That's how I watch most of my shows. Miraculous Ladybug is cool. I think you only need to watch episode 1, a few of the ones in the middle, the last episode, and then the origins to understand and get the whole "wow-that-was-so-good" effect. That's the difference from Gravity Falls where you should see the whole series.Here is the link for all ML episodes. Season 2 is coming out soon!

You should really watch Over the Garden Wall. I think you would like it and it's only 10 episodes long. That means if you don't like it, you don't have to waste that much of your time (compared to Steven Unverse with 80+ episodes)

Happy Meals are noting to be ashamed of. XD Soos is like 22, I think?, and he's still watches TV, plays more video games than is healthy, chases glowing dots XD, and likes eating dinosaur cookies.

OMG SOOS LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! The eyes are fine and you can't really see the freckles so it's okay.

Bell_ugh

Obsessive Superfan

28,800 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Worthless Zero

Thirteenth Trickster

12,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:26 am


Bell_ugh
Worthless Zero
Omg, that would be sooo cool! And maybe vice versa? Hmm, like the AU in which Bill and Will are twins? But not like that? *runs off to start doodling it*

*coughs* Well, I guess there was also this one app game I was playing... and updated XD
I was using justdubbedanime, I think, because I started watching it at school in boarding and they have this firewall that blocks most streaming sites XP
I guess it used a lot XD
Switched to put locker for the last episode because the quality was... I was not going to watch it like that, it kept freezing and the audio too XP

Hmm, well, I don't really watch stuff much, I'm more of a reader (manga, fanfiction, books) but I sometimes watch anime, and I liked Danny Phantom, and I just saw a couple of episodes of Miraculous Ladybug at a friend's house (we don't have DSTV... crying ) and I wanna see more, and I've heard of the other two you mentioned and want to watch them >w<

The other day my friend just gave me this look for getting a Happy Meal at McDonalds because she said its for kids and I felt like pointing out Soos did the same XD
Plus I'm not technically an adult yet (17) so, I can still be called a kid 3nodding and I wasn't that hungry either. And I wanted the toy xd

Yeah, plus they don't have his belly XD. This is what I have so far though:
User Image


His hair irritates me XP
And I'm not sure what skin tone to use because it seems like his is in between the available selection on Gaia crying
And I like the eyes but if only they didn't come with freckles gonk


Oh that's cool. I can't watch videos with bad quality like 240.

I don't have Disney either so I feel your pain haha. I have the app, but it's not the same. I mainly use Kisscartoon for streaming videos and stuff instead. That's how I watch most of my shows. Miraculous Ladybug is cool. I think you only need to watch episode 1, a few of the ones in the middle, the last episode, and then the origins to understand and get the whole "wow-that-was-so-good" effect. That's the difference from Gravity Falls where you should see the whole series.Here is the link for all ML episodes. Season 2 is coming out soon!

You should really watch Over the Garden Wall. I think you would like it and it's only 10 episodes long. That means if you don't like it, you don't have to waste that much of your time (compared to Steven Unverse with 80+ episodes)

Happy Meals are noting to be ashamed of. XD Soos is like 22, I think?, and he's still watches TV, plays more video games than is healthy, chases glowing dots XD, and likes eating dinosaur cookies.

OMG SOOS LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! The eyes are fine and you can't really see the freckles so it's okay.
Hmm, not sure how pixelly that is because I'm bad at things like that, but it sounds pixelly XD

Ooh, yay, but I'd still watch all the episodes just because for Miraculous, I think. Kinda OCD like that XD. Ooh, thanks whee

Hmm... I'm gonna watch that...
*glances daringly at 80+ episodes one* emotion_kirakira Hey, if I don't like it, won't I find out in the first episode? >w> *really wants to watch it now because I got it into my head that it sounds like a dare* >w>

Dinosaur cookies? Must have missed that... Hmm XD. Yay, video games!

Ah, you think so? I'll finish him up soon, then whee I'll just find some good socks and shoes and maybe a little side thing because I can't resist. Maybe a cookie XD
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:47 am


Worthless Zero
Hmm, not sure how pixelly that is because I'm bad at things like that, but it sounds pixelly XD

Ooh, yay, but I'd still watch all the episodes just because for Miraculous, I think. Kinda OCD like that XD. Ooh, thanks whee

Hmm... I'm gonna watch that...
*glances daringly at 80+ episodes one* emotion_kirakira Hey, if I don't like it, won't I find out in the first episode? >w> *really wants to watch it now because I got it into my head that it sounds like a dare* >w>

Dinosaur cookies? Must have missed that... Hmm XD. Yay, video games!

Ah, you think so? I'll finish him up soon, then whee I'll just find some good socks and shoes and maybe a little side thing because I can't resist. Maybe a cookie XD


Hahaha I have the same OCD thing with all of my shows. Like I have to watch all the episodes in order. I did that with Miraculous and Steven Universe (80+ episode one) lol.

Here's Dippy Fresh!! I'm pretty happy the way he turned out smile Flip-a-dip-dip!
User Image

And here's regular Dipper
User Image

Bell_ugh

Obsessive Superfan

28,800 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Worthless Zero

Thirteenth Trickster

12,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:17 am


Bell_ugh
Ooh, Ahaha, Dippy-Fresh looks pretty cool whee

*steals regular Dipper and hides in closet* I wants XD

Hey, so here's Soos, finally XD
User Image

I did Mabel whee *throws sparkles everywhere*
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm


Worthless Zero
Bell_ugh
Ooh, Ahaha, Dippy-Fresh looks pretty cool whee

*steals regular Dipper and hides in closet* I wants XD

Hey, so here's Soos, finally XD
User Image

I did Mabel whee *throws sparkles everywhere*
User Image


Woah! These are awesome! I like how Soos came out.
Did you hear about the GF art show?
I wish I could go but it's in LA which is like 5 hours from where I live. sad

Bell_ugh

Obsessive Superfan

28,800 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Worthless Zero

Thirteenth Trickster

12,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:17 am


Bell_ugh

Woah! These are awesome! I like how Soos came out.
Did you hear about the GF art show?
I wish I could go but it's in LA which is like 5 hours from where I live. sad
Yeah, I'm so happy Soos turned out like that whee

Omg, no, I haven't heard of it, thanks for telling me whee
OMG THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!! *internally dies*
Now I'm even more jealous of people who live in the USA... gonk
*sigh* The joys of living in a country that's still developing xp
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:52 pm


Worthless Zero

Yeah, I'm so happy Soos turned out like that whee

Omg, no, I haven't heard of it, thanks for telling me whee
OMG THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!! *internally dies*
Now I'm even more jealous of people who live in the USA... gonk
*sigh* The joys of living in a country that's still developing xp


I internally died too! whee Like seriously, there will be Jounral signing too! And I bet the concept art loooks amazing. I wish I could go gonk

What country do you live in? I'm in the USA.

What character should I do next?

Bell_ugh

Obsessive Superfan

28,800 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Valiska Pines

Thylacine Friend

14,100 Points
  • De-Extinctionist 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:26 am


Anybody else need CONFIRMED? I gave one to the two of you because I had a bunch of extras...

I think I have one extra one left.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:08 am


Bell_ugh
Worthless Zero

Yeah, I'm so happy Soos turned out like that whee

Omg, no, I haven't heard of it, thanks for telling me whee
OMG THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!! *internally dies*
Now I'm even more jealous of people who live in the USA... gonk
*sigh* The joys of living in a country that's still developing xp


I internally died too! whee Like seriously, there will be Jounral signing too! And I bet the concept art loooks amazing. I wish I could go gonk

What country do you live in? I'm in the USA.

What character should I do next?
I wish I could go too crying
Hey, let's both make a deal with Bill so that we can go! heart not that I've ever seen him carry through with them... sweatdrop

South Africa xp

If there's ever a convention or something here, it would be in Joburg, and I can't exactly hightail over there with the excuse to my parents that's there's an anime convention or something XP

Hmm... Candy. I'll do Grenda xd or is it Brenda? Pfft, idk xd

Valiska Aradia Pines
Anybody else need CONFIRMED? I gave one to the two of you because I had a bunch of extras...

I think I have one extra one left.
OMG CAN I HUG YOU TO DEATH THATS NOT A QUESTION, OKAY *HUGS/STRANGLES* THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG 3nodding whee heart

I'm not sure who else wants, because it doesn't seem like anybody else has posted yet... Hey, the three of us should work together to try make people active here! 3nodding whee

Worthless Zero

Thirteenth Trickster

12,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100

Bell_ugh

Obsessive Superfan

28,800 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:50 am


Valiska Aradia Pines
Anybody else need CONFIRMED? I gave one to the two of you because I had a bunch of extras...

I think I have one extra one left.


OMG Thank you so much!!! heart whee I just checked my inventory and I got it! *HUGS!*
I'm not sure who else would want it. No oNe posts in here but us.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:23 pm


Worthless Zero

I wish I could go too crying
Hey, let's both make a deal with Bill so that we can go! heart not that I've ever seen him carry through with them... sweatdrop

South Africa xp

If there's ever a convention or something here, it would be in Joburg, and I can't exactly hightail over there with the excuse to my parents that's there's an anime convention or something XP

Hmm... Candy. I'll do Grenda xd or is it Brenda? Pfft, idk xd


Yeah, good idea! Bill is really nice, from what I've seen. It will only cost us our souls.... eek

South Africa?! Nice! I've never actually talked to anyone from there but you. wink

It sucks that you can't go to any conventions.I know what you mean, the place being far and all. It's the same deal here.

Okay I'm going to start on Candy. I also thought Grenda's name was Brenda for like half the serries xd

EDIT:
User Image

I finished Candy! I'm kind of upset how Gaia doesn't have a long sleeve versio of this tanktop. Ad they don't have a dark but short skirt. I'm going to try Mermando now

Bell_ugh

Obsessive Superfan

28,800 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Worthless Zero

Thirteenth Trickster

12,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:38 am


Bell_ugh
Worthless Zero

I wish I could go too crying
Hey, let's both make a deal with Bill so that we can go! heart not that I've ever seen him carry through with them... sweatdrop

South Africa xp

If there's ever a convention or something here, it would be in Joburg, and I can't exactly hightail over there with the excuse to my parents that's there's an anime convention or something XP

Hmm... Candy. I'll do Grenda xd or is it Brenda? Pfft, idk xd


Yeah, good idea! Bill is really nice, from what I've seen. It will only cost us our souls.... eek

South Africa?! Nice! I've never actually talked to anyone from there but you. wink

It sucks that you can't go to any conventions.I know what you mean, the place being far and all. It's the same deal here.

Okay I'm going to start on Candy. I also thought Grenda's name was Brenda for like half the serries xd

EDIT:
User Image

I finished Candy! I'm kind of upset how Gaia doesn't have a long sleeve versio of this tanktop. Ad they don't have a dark but short skirt. I'm going to try Mermando now
Hey, speaking of Bill, I actually started role playing Reverse Bill Cipher (William Cipher) on this one site, it was really fun >w<
The Bill Cipher there's actually kind of nice, on my other normal account he nicknamed me Helping Hand coz I did a deal with him without a condition... I technically consider that I'm holding it in reserve and can pull it on him at any moment, but hey, it's pretty fun with him and all the other people around XD

Woo! not that I was actually born here but I still have a passport XD

Ehehe, aw, I love how you did Candy whee
Yeah, it sometimes sucks how Gaia doesn't have the right items XP

I'm getting round to Grenda now XD
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:22 pm


Worthless Zero
Hey, speaking of Bill, I actually started role playing Reverse Bill Cipher (William Cipher) on this one site, it was really fun >w<
The Bill Cipher there's actually kind of nice, on my other normal account he nicknamed me Helping Hand coz I did a deal with him without a condition... I technically consider that I'm holding it in reserve and can pull it on him at any moment, but hey, it's pretty fun with him and all the other people around XD

Woo! not that I was actually born here but I still have a passport XD

Ehehe, aw, I love how you did Candy whee
Yeah, it sometimes sucks how Gaia doesn't have the right items XP

I'm getting round to Grenda now XD


Woah cool! Role Playing as Will seems cool. I didn't know that his full name was William. I know what you mean about RPing with other people. It's fun, no matter what character you are.

Lol 'Helping Hand'. That's a good one.

I've RP-ed as Bill on Sham Chat. It was fun because I got paired up with another person acting as Mabel. If you haven't used Shamchat before, you should.

I can't wait to see how Grenda comes out. I'm not sure if Gaia has her T-shirt though. Hopefully there is though.

Here's Mermando! Okay, you are probably thinking like "OMG is he drinking?" xD No, it's just the messages in a bottle that he sent to Mabel.
User Image

Bell_ugh

Obsessive Superfan

28,800 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Worthless Zero

Thirteenth Trickster

12,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:27 am


Bell_ugh
Worthless Zero
Hey, speaking of Bill, I actually started role playing Reverse Bill Cipher (William Cipher) on this one site, it was really fun >w<
The Bill Cipher there's actually kind of nice, on my other normal account he nicknamed me Helping Hand coz I did a deal with him without a condition... I technically consider that I'm holding it in reserve and can pull it on him at any moment, but hey, it's pretty fun with him and all the other people around XD

Woo! not that I was actually born here but I still have a passport XD

Ehehe, aw, I love how you did Candy whee
Yeah, it sometimes sucks how Gaia doesn't have the right items XP

I'm getting round to Grenda now XD


Woah cool! Role Playing as Will seems cool. I didn't know that his full name was William. I know what you mean about RPing with other people. It's fun, no matter what character you are.

Lol 'Helping Hand'. That's a good one.

I've RP-ed as Bill on Sham Chat. It was fun because I got paired up with another person acting as Mabel. If you haven't used Shamchat before, you should.

I can't wait to see how Grenda comes out. I'm not sure if Gaia has her T-shirt though. Hopefully there is though.

Here's Mermando! Okay, you are probably thinking like "OMG is he drinking?" xD No, it's just the messages in a bottle that he sent to Mabel.
User Image
Ooh, cool, sounds fun whee I'm going to try that out XD

I was doing it on Solia which is kind of like Gaia but a smaller community and mostly forum-based XD (Don't know how these things work but it would suck if I got banned just for mentioning it gonk )

Yeah, they don't have her t-shirt, I'm struggling a little with that XD

Ehehe, lol. Maybe he does drink, and that's where he gets the bottles to send to Mabel >w>

I convinced my friend THE Megamind to watch Gravity Falls and join this guild and got him kind of hooked XD

I think he might actually change his name to something GF related XD

Hey, anyways, how about we make a topic in this guild to roleplay a little with each other? whee Would be fun XD
Reply
Gravity Fallers~

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//