Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon GX

Back to Guilds

For Sailor Moon role players 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Role Play 

Reply Sailor Moon GX
Bad Winter Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:20 pm


Crystal Sailor Ice
"Its ok, just show me what you can maybe I can help you get better and more powerful!" -smiles then makes the snow swirl around Mitako and raises her up in the air then sits her back down- "If you are a Senshi you are no servant, all Senshi though history have been Princesses then Queens." Most Senshi are star child those that where born from the Gods of old." "Its our job to watch over, protect, and guild the people of Earth." -forms a crystal ball of ice to show Mitako the past present and future-

Once again, Tsume had used her powers to make the snow levitate Mitako a few inches off the ground for a few moments. Then she placed Mitako back down as the aura disappeared as quickly as it had come. Before them both, Tsume had created a crystal ball made of pure ice. Images began to form in it, showing some things of what had been, the present and what may be within the future. Within a few short moments, the images faded. "Not every senshi is born into royalty. I've been a servant for a reason. Though I don't know what that reason is, one day I hope to find out." Mitako spoke softly. When she reached her hand out to touch the crystal ball, her silver four pointed star locket began to glow slightly with a soft, light blue aura. All around her from above, the stars began to react as the flurries of light surrounded the crystal ball. As the shape shifted, she concentrated, and from the sphere of starlight upon the crystal ball emerged a crimson fairy, being fully healed of her injuries. Soon the starlit aura had faded from both the crystal ball and the locket, leaving only the tiny fairy. It had been a spell she had managed to use only once before a long time ago, before coming to such a planet as earth. The fairy awoke from her slumber, rubbing her tiny eyes. Mitako breathed a small sigh in relief, surprised that it had worked. "Yeesh, what's with all these bright lights? I was supposed to be sleeping in!" the female fairy complained as she looked around.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:16 pm


Princess Zelda21
Crystal Sailor Ice
"Its ok, just show me what you can maybe I can help you get better and more powerful!" -smiles then makes the snow swirl around Mitako and raises her up in the air then sits her back down- "If you are a Senshi you are no servant, all Senshi though history have been Princesses then Queens." Most Senshi are star child those that where born from the Gods of old." "Its our job to watch over, protect, and guild the people of Earth." -forms a crystal ball of ice to show Mitako the past present and future-

Once again, Tsume had used her powers to make the snow levitate Mitako a few inches off the ground for a few moments. Then she placed Mitako back down as the aura disappeared as quickly as it had come. Before them both, Tsume had created a crystal ball made of pure ice. Images began to form in it, showing some things of what had been, the present and what may be within the future. Within a few short moments, the images faded. "Not every senshi is born into royalty. I've been a servant for a reason. Though I don't know what that reason is, one day I hope to find out." Mitako spoke softly. When she reached her hand out to touch the crystal ball, her silver four pointed star locket began to glow slightly with a soft, light blue aura. All around her from above, the stars began to react as the flurries of light surrounded the crystal ball. As the shape shifted, she concentrated, and from the sphere of starlight upon the crystal ball emerged a crimson fairy, being fully healed of her injuries. Soon the starlit aura had faded from both the crystal ball and the locket, leaving only the tiny fairy. It had been a spell she had managed to use only once before a long time ago, before coming to such a planet as earth. The fairy awoke from her slumber, rubbing her tiny eyes. Mitako breathed a small sigh in relief, surprised that it had worked. "Yeesh, what's with all these bright lights? I was supposed to be sleeping in!" the female fairy complained as she looked around.

-looks closely at the little red fairy- "Well a fairy hum, that is odd!" Not the fairy but Mitako isn't that the same shooting star that went across the sky earlier?" "It looks like its about to crash down close to us!" -looks at it nervously- "I hope no one gets hurt!" -then the star hit right into her and she was knocked unconscious-

Lilith Marie Raventhorne


Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:15 pm


Mitako shielded her eyes with her arm as the bright light from the falling star hid Tsume from view. As the aura faded, she lowered her arm, for there the woman lay unconscious. "Oh no!" cried Twinkle as she fluttered down near Tsume's body, but suddenly hid behind her companion after sensing a dark aura. Mitako knelt down beside Tsume, trying to shake her shoulder. "Tsume-san, are you alright?" she asked in worry. There was clearly something wrong, that much Mitako could tell. Mitako cautiously stood, backing away a few feet yet stayed on her guard. An ominous dark aura had surrounded the older woman's body, though Mitako knew not where it originated from.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:29 pm


-slowly regains consciousness but lays there for a minute to keep from falling over- "Oh man, did that star just hit me!" "How strange, but don't worry I'm find besides my head aching some!" -gets up slowly-

Lilith Marie Raventhorne


Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:32 pm


Cautiously, Mitako knelt down to help Tsume to stand. She pulled her up from off the ground, being careful. The ominous dark aura itself seemed to disappear, as if hiding from any normal person's view, though Mitako could still sense its existence. "Maybe you'd better go home and rest." she suggested calmly. "Something about that star doesn't seem very natural. Don't they normally pass through space away from the planet?" spoke the fairy Twinkle curiously as she hovered near Mitako's left shoulder. Mitako couldn't help but wonder why she felt such a strange dark presence from the star which had fallen, almost similar to one she hadn't sensed in a long time. She glanced back at the sky for a brief moment, then at Tsume, unsure of what else to say.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:47 pm


Princess Zelda21
Cautiously, Mitako knelt down to help Tsume to stand. She pulled her up from off the ground, being careful. The ominous dark aura itself seemed to disappear, as if hiding from any normal person's view, though Mitako could still sense its existence. "Maybe you'd better go home and rest." she suggested calmly. "Something about that star doesn't seem very natural. Don't they normally pass through space away from the planet?" spoke the fairy Twinkle curiously as she hovered near Mitako's left shoulder. Mitako couldn't help but wonder why she felt such a strange dark presence from the star which had fallen, almost similar to one she hadn't sensed in a long time. She glanced back at the sky for a brief moment, then at Tsume, unsure of what else to say.

-looks at Mitako- "I goes I should, I'll just call my boyfriend to come get me" -pulls phone from purse and calls her boyfriend and says- "Amon can you please come get me I'm hurt" -while holding phone to her ear-

Lilith Marie Raventhorne


Amon_The_Dark_Hunter

Shadowy Hunter

8,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:27 pm


-hold phones listing to Tsume- "Ok honey I'll be there is a few minutes" -gets off phone grabs his car keys and walks outdoors to his car and drives off-
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:03 pm


-puts her phone back into her purse and looks at Mitako- "Amon is on his way to come pick me up." "We should find the rode entrance these woods." Mitako do you happen to know where it is?" -looks around for the fence to the rode but its so dark she can barly see anything-

Lilith Marie Raventhorne


Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:30 pm


Crystal Sailor Ice
-puts her phone back into her purse and looks at Mitako- "Amon is on his way to come pick me up." "We should find the rode entrance these woods." Mitako do you happen to know where it is?" -looks around for the fence to the rode but its so dark she can barly see anything-

((Hold on a moment, what's the turn order? We can't just keep posting randomly here if this is going to be a group RP!))

As Tsume had finished her phone call, Mitako patiently waited. She let out a small sigh, knowing it wouldn't be right to just leave her new ally. Mitako took Tsume's hand on her left, tugging her a bit as a signal to go with her. "Please, this way." she spoke softly, walking with Tsume on her right. 'What all does she know, about me or my past?' Mitako thought curiously, though had a feeling it would be best to wait for later. "Don't forget about me!" said Twinkle as she flew in the same direction, her aura being one of the few lights near them besides Mitako's four pointed silver star locket, which was almost bright enough as a torch. Twinkle went with her companion, easily keeping up. Moments passed as they soon made it to the end of the path. The lights ahead came from the street lamps somewhere in the distance. "Mi-chan, be careful, we don't know where that dark star came from. My guess is from that one realm, you know..." With this, Twinkle didn't say another word as Mitako gave a look that signaled her companion not to say anything further.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:32 pm


(((Right now its just me and you for a few then when I make a post about hearing a car it will be Amon's turn.)))
-smiles at Mitako as they walk down the path towards the road- "Thank you new friend for helping me get up!" "You seem like a ver y nice girl we should hang out sometime, have some lunch go shopping just normal stuff us girls like too." -Looks around seeing some street lamps getting closer- "Looks like we are getting closer to the road." "There should be a bench to sit on at the end of the path, I do believe." -they came to the end of the path- "Yes just like I thought a bench, do you have enough time to sit with me until my boyfriend gets here?" Maybe we could talk and get to know each other better." -sits down still feeling lite headed and nauseated-

Lilith Marie Raventhorne


Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:25 pm


Crystal Sailor Ice
(((Right now its just me and you for a few then when I make a post about hearing a car it will be Amon's turn.)))
-smiles at Mitako as they walk down the path towards the road- "Thank you new friend for helping me get up!" "You seem like a ver y nice girl we should hang out sometime, have some lunch go shopping just normal stuff us girls like too." -Looks around seeing some street lamps getting closer- "Looks like we are getting closer to the road." "There should be a bench to sit on at the end of the path, I do believe." -they came to the end of the path- "Yes just like I thought a bench, do you have enough time to sit with me until my boyfriend gets here?" Maybe we could talk and get to know each other better." -sits down still feeling lite headed and nauseated-

Mitako had walked with Tsume out of the forest. Once they reached the end and were out into the open near the edge of the entrance, she sat down beside the woman upon the bench. It had been a rather strange evening for starters, though she thought perhaps it was best to relax a little. Mitako only nodded once in agreement to Tsume's suggestion. "I once lived in Titan Castle on the planet Saturn. My parents and I lived there, both of them servants to Sailor Saturn. I eventually became close friends with Hotaru when I was about four years old." With this, Mitako paused for a bit, letting out a shaky sigh. In her hands, she held her locket as it opened, softly glowing with a light blue aura as images from her own past appeared before the two. "I lost both my mother and father on the night before my birthday when the castle was attacked by an unknown foe." she added softly, doing her best to keep herself composed. The images soon shifted and changed again to something different. "Several years later, I found myself in an entirely different realm, where I soon took a job as a servant within an elven king's court. 'Twas there in that kingdom when I began my journey, as a Sailor Senshi. The rest I barely recall." Mitako concluded as she closed the locket, wiping the few stray tears from her eyes as best she could. Faint images from her past had flashed through her mind, then faded as quickly as they had come. However, she did her best to ignore them for the moment. Twinkle had fluttered near Tsume's face. "You'll have to excuse her, Lady Tsume, these past few years were a bit... difficult for her, adjusting to life in this city and all. First time she's been to earth." Twinkle explained simply.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:36 pm


-leans over and gently hugs Mitako and nods to the fairy- " Yes I understand moving to a new place and trying to adjust is difficult, I'm still not use to living here!" "I know how you feel losing family, yes my mom and dad are still alive but I lost my baby sister she wasn't even one yet and I was only six when it happened." "I lost her to Netsu she was killed along with many of my friends and civilians." "When I seen what happened I broke down in tears a white beam of light shot into me, and I seen the Goddess of Winter say to me from this day forth and forever more I am a part of you and you of me." "My parents wanted to run from Netsu but I wanted to fight for my sister and my people, but my parents said I was to young" "So the people, my parent, and I fled here to Earth where we live in Antarctica and I fly here during winter time to visit my friends." "My powers have grown over the years but one day I will be strong enough to fight Netsu and restore my planet to its wintery glory!" -looks up to the sky while crying cold icy tears-

Lilith Marie Raventhorne

Reply
Sailor Moon GX

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//