Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
Wikipedia's my hero XD Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:55 am


bluecherry
hehe, yes, there were some good ones in there. The quote chibi alien posted, as soon as I read the srticle I saved that part on hard drive xd

by the way, on the multiples thing- I was horrified the other day- I don't know if it was TLC, discovery, or discovery health or what, but there was a show on, this DNA clan had their house remodled-- they had I think 17 spawns and the lady was pregnant AGAIN. I swear they showed the kids practicing instuments, it was like they had bred their own mini orchestra.


Seventeen ... ?! gonk
Methinks someone should have gotten snipped quite some time ago ...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:03 pm


side note: I came down to get dinner tonight and there was some news channel on. They had the author of one of the books off the list on the wikipedia page, I Hate Other People's Kid's, on there being interviewed. I thought it was cool and wanted to listen but my dad was too busy ranting on as if he was being personaly attacked by the lady being interviewd rolleyes "But without those other people's kids humanity would die out! mad " yes, but that doesn't mean we all want to be around them.

bluecherry

Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//