Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
Questions and Suggestions Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Idiot Toothbrush
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:53 am


Jamizoid
A Gambino cosplay avatar contest? whee And don't forget to invite Gino too! heart

**Hugs her Gino Plushie** I'm not obbessed... blaugh


Eeee. I want one. *_*
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:53 am


Jamizoid
A Gambino cosplay avatar contest? whee And don't forget to invite Gino too! heart

**Hugs her Gino Plushie** I'm not obbessed... blaugh

Ohmahgosh surprised

LilDaffy


Idiot Toothbrush
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:55 am


Seeing as it's a little last to change my plans this year...(or is it. >.>) I think next year at Anime North I'm going to cosplay Gino. ^_^

Hopefully by then I'll have thought of something for my avatar too, so I can cosplay it, too.

...I could so do Gino this year...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:56 am


Idiot Toothbrush
Seeing as it's a little last to change my plans this year...(or is it. >.>) I think next year at Anime North I'm going to cosplay Gino. ^_^

Hopefully by then I'll have thought of something for my avatar too, so I can cosplay it, too.

...I could so do Gino this year...

... xp

LilDaffy


Jamizoid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:24 am


I just visted some of the Von Helson Guilds, They have ID cards. gonk
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:28 am


Jamizoid
I just visted some of the Von Helson Guilds, They have ID cards. gonk


Should we do the same? Or should we make things that are ten times cooler? X3

Idiot Toothbrush
Crew


Jamizoid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:59 pm


Idiot Toothbrush
Jamizoid
I just visted some of the Von Helson Guilds, They have ID cards. gonk


Should we do the same? Or should we make things that are ten times cooler? X3
Cooler. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:00 pm


Jamizoid
Idiot Toothbrush
Jamizoid
I just visted some of the Von Helson Guilds, They have ID cards. gonk


Should we do the same? Or should we make things that are ten times cooler? X3
Cooler. 3nodding


-thinks-
What can we make that's ten times cooler than an ID card...?

Codenames? XD

Idiot Toothbrush
Crew


Jamizoid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:18 pm


Idiot Toothbrush
Jamizoid
Idiot Toothbrush
Jamizoid
I just visted some of the Von Helson Guilds, They have ID cards. gonk


Should we do the same? Or should we make things that are ten times cooler? X3
Cooler. 3nodding


-thinks-
What can we make that's ten times cooler than an ID card...?

Codenames? XD
Hm...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:09 pm


Jamizoid
Idiot Toothbrush
Jamizoid
Idiot Toothbrush
Jamizoid
I just visted some of the Von Helson Guilds, They have ID cards. gonk


Should we do the same? Or should we make things that are ten times cooler? X3
Cooler. 3nodding


-thinks-
What can we make that's ten times cooler than an ID card...?

Codenames? XD
Hm...

-continues thinking-

Idiot Toothbrush
Crew


Hikari Li

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:45 pm


Idiot Toothbrush
Jamizoid
Idiot Toothbrush
Jamizoid
Idiot Toothbrush
Jamizoid
I just visted some of the Von Helson Guilds, They have ID cards. gonk


Should we do the same? Or should we make things that are ten times cooler? X3
Cooler. 3nodding


-thinks-
What can we make that's ten times cooler than an ID card...?

Codenames? XD
Hm...

-continues thinking-
Oh!! I know..... wait.... that idea sucks..... *thinks*
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:52 pm


ID cards with Gambino holding a gun to the Von helsons?

Hikari Li


Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:43 pm


I am totally for a G-Badge donation thread. That would be a great way to spread the word of Gambino and make people remember what a cool guy he is.

The role-play is good too, and anyone should be free to play or even pick up NPC roles if they want to.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:14 am


Idiot Toothbrush
Jamizoid
Idiot Toothbrush
Jamizoid
Idiot Toothbrush
Jamizoid
I just visted some of the Von Helson Guilds, They have ID cards. gonk


Should we do the same? Or should we make things that are ten times cooler? X3
Cooler. 3nodding


-thinks-
What can we make that's ten times cooler than an ID card...?

Codenames? XD
Hm...

-continues thinking-


mmm 10 times cooler than an ID card... *thinks* mm i like the idea of Code names! mmm maybe, if we have codenames, we could make role play ones! or.. just random codenames.. mm well we need to spread the word and the name GAMBINO! and make the guild bigger then any Von Helson guild!!

starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:19 am


mmm i like the idea of G pins for everyone, but it would be kinda unfair.. as some people might join the guild but just be inactive and never post or donate. i think whoever is active and posts and donates shoudl get one and the people who havent even posted once nor made a donation shouldnt get one! mm im gonna make a donation once i get my Horns of the Demon! Any donation?? xd sweatdrop
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//