Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
Hello! Why don't you come on in and tell us about yourself? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LabTech042

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:01 am


Hello, I'm LabTech042. You can call me 042, or Techie, or whatever suits you that distinguishes me from everybody else. IRL I'm 15 years old, and I am a Gambino supporter all the way.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:41 am


LabTech042
Hello, I'm LabTech042. You can call me 042, or Techie, or whatever suits you that distinguishes me from everybody else. IRL I'm 15 years old, and I am a Gambino supporter all the way.

lol love the name. Are you a Hitchhiker's fan too?


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

alliumphobia !!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:29 pm


Okey-dokey-smokey! sweatdrop
My name is Emily, I'm twelve years old, turning thirteen in May, and my favorite NPC is Gino. He's just so cute! heart Arg, I hate the Von Helson Bitches! Kidnapping him and calling him a vegetable and using him to get Gambino to leave Durem...it's to much!! scream Ahem...anyway. My favorite colors are black and red, and I love to shop at Hot Topic. No, I'm not punk, nor goth, I just love their clothes. 3nodding My favorite hobbies are drawing, playing video games, hanging around with my friends, and, naturally, Gaia! I'm very hyper and short-tempered, and I'm also impatient and sarcastic when I choose to be.

Yeah.....I can't think of anything else right now....
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:00 pm


Hi there!!! My name's Jun and I am 16 yrs Old. I want to do everything within my power to help dear Gambino. Thank you people for making this guild crying COME TOGETHER NOW PEOPLE!! we have to help him!!!

haha.. alright. nice to meet you all!!!

teacup mint


Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:33 pm


Hello, my name is sarisa_senshi, but in other internet circles I go by the name of Aquamarine.

I have been a Gaian since September of 2004, but I've known about it since a friend gave me a link several years earlier. Everything looked completely different then, and not nearly as nice as it does now.

Anyway, I missed out on the Halloween Bash because of the busyness of college. gonk But I did make sure to catch the Gaia 2nd Anniversary Ball just last week. I had alot of fun, and I even had the chance to meet Gambino himself! (Sorta.) The extra freebies from the event also helped me earn my new dress, and so I thought it was really great.

As for Gambino, I have been a fan of his since the Halloween Bash. I thought he had a cool look, and he seemed really nice. His son, Gino, is adorable to boot. I'm a little sad that he lost everything at the Bash, but I just know he'll get back on his feet in no time. The most powerful man in Gaia will never be down forever, and especially not with the Von Helson sisters at large.

I cannot wait to get to know all of you, and I hope to see you around very soon. wink

Other interests: Video games, role-playing, anime, manga, etc.
My LJ: http://www.livejournal.com/~aquamarine/
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:16 pm


Seriyin, leader of The Imperial Gambino Resistance. I am scouting for recruits to Gambino's army...please pm and help to take the bitches down!

Seriyin


Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:31 pm


the name is Mitsuharu Saito, nomad and Gambino supporter...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:02 pm


Everybody is younger than me! crying
I'm 20 years-old.

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100

demoneyesdeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:27 pm


Hey, My name is DED. Call me whay pleases you...

Garg, the V.H. sisters can burn. We need to start makin us a rocket to send over to their mansion..... Yes, puuurfect...<3
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:48 pm


Just like me to miss an intro thread. sweatdrop

Hi, I'm Fay, or Fayorei. X2 thrown on for randomness.

I'm currently a senior in high school, who loves the internet. An ungodly amount of love.>___>;;

My other addictions include Runescape, sometimes Maple Story, and sometimes Gunbound.

In real life, I'm 17, and I have a girlfriend. We've been going steady for a year and about 3 months. She is teh lurve of my life, I plan on moving in with her after college. (Heck, before college is over, I'm going to her college next year.) I also live in Ohio currently. In real life, I like to draw, and play video games. I'm usually very open-minded. My likes include kind and understanding people, and other good things like anime. My dislikes include zealots, hypocrites, and overall unkind people.

My favorite anime right now is probably Naruto. I'm also quite fond of Love Hina, FMA, Ranma 1/2, and a decent amount of others.

I dislike the sisters because they're the fantasy equivalent of what I dislike in real life.

I like Gambino because he is quirky and original.

surprised

Fayorei


Sheko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:20 am


Hello,
I just sent an application to this guild yesterday and just received an acceptance message. biggrin

My name is Melissa and currently I'm in college taking classes for veterinary assistance/zookeeping/conservation.

Erm...I've been on Gaia for a while now, I joined back in May of 2004. So, my one year anniversary isn't incredibly far away. I found this guild in the "wanted" section of the exchange. One of your members was requesting GPins and posted the link here. It's my first guild to join as well.

So...yeah...that's basically it about me. ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:16 am


hi everyone! Welcome to the guild! xd

starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Timo.exe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:06 pm


Guten Tag. I'm Timo, Tim, Timothy, or whatever derivitive of Tim you may come up with. Anyway I'm 15 and am Currently taking college classes at Cranbrooke University Michigan. I hope to unite this guild with another Gambino guild I am associated with.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:15 pm


Just joined... I'm GeminiSun, you can call me Gemini or by my real name of Alyssa. heart I'm 19 years old, 20 in May, and all you need to know about me is I'm a total fricking dork. XD

I joined in October of 2004 because my friend Matthewt3hd0rk was up to her ears in the G Corp drama and kept babbling to me about it, so I joined to keep tabs on it.

As one could imagine, I started out hating Gambino for what he did to the labtechs, and I despised him even more when I found the Olympics commentary and learned what a horrible person he was to Gino. I continued loathing him right up until Christmas. Right about then I became (despite my own resistance whee ) a diehard Gambino fangirl, and cheered for him when he found Gino again. I was here for most of the 2nd Anniversary, and have pretty much refused to take my G Pin off since. XD

GeminiSun


Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:11 pm


Hello all. I am Locasta... the most evil being in the Universe. twisted

Just kidding, I'm not all that evil. I only make old people fall down on some days. Anyway, I'm a big supporter of Gambino, who is my favorite NPC (Who needs Gino's cuteness when you have Gambino's pwningness?). I'm a proud member of the CTC, but I won't go on about that because I'll probably get in trouble for advertising in another guild. sweatdrop

Also, if anyone in here gets annoyed or otherwise irked by RaistlinShadow, ignore him. He's just my... subconscious. whee
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//