Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply Xbox : Games, Walk throughs and other information
Elder Scrolls Series discussion Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J0k3R D FR3I

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:22 pm


kay2kay
My dad bought a new xbox (we had two white ones that died) on black friday. I'm not allowed to open it until Christmas. So it's just sitting there in the living room, mocking me. We have a copy of Skyrim that I can't play. emotion_kirakira

That sucks hard.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:28 pm


J0k3R D FR3I
kay2kay
My dad bought a new xbox (we had two white ones that died) on black friday. I'm not allowed to open it until Christmas. So it's just sitting there in the living room, mocking me. We have a copy of Skyrim that I can't play. emotion_kirakira

That sucks hard.

Yeah... I'm trying to strike up a deal with my dad. Until then, I guess I'll be playing MW3 and DCUO for PS3.
I can't stop watching Skyrim videos on youtube emotion_drool

Illegitimate Princess

Intellectual Lunatic


The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:35 pm


I'm sure Horses would be more useful if mine didnt sink into the ground when i ride them stare

I had just gotten Shadowmere and was about to ride off on my indestructable mount, when it just sank. Dont know where, or if it has come up yet, but it was pretty disappointing.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:36 am


The Extra Syllable
I'm sure Horses would be more useful if mine didnt sink into the ground when i ride them stare

I've ran into a few bugs like that in Skyrim. They're quite funny, actually. I saw a deer that was stuck in the ground; it couldn't move or anything, so I decided to shoot it with an arrow-- after it died, it slowly turned upside down, so that it's backside was sticking straight up in the air.

Another time, I was exploring the snowy mountains near Windhelm, when this random horse suddenly came careening down from a mountainside and landed dead in my path. I still don't know how the horse got up there, because it was a sheer drop-off and quite unclimbable.

Next time I see something crazy in my game, I should take a screenshot. xD

Meridianna

Romantic Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:28 pm


Meridianna
The Extra Syllable
I'm sure Horses would be more useful if mine didnt sink into the ground when i ride them stare

I've ran into a few bugs like that in Skyrim. They're quite funny, actually. I saw a deer that was stuck in the ground; it couldn't move or anything, so I decided to shoot it with an arrow-- after it died, it slowly turned upside down, so that it's backside was sticking straight up in the air.

Another time, I was exploring the snowy mountains near Windhelm, when this random horse suddenly came careening down from a mountainside and landed dead in my path. I still don't know how the horse got up there, because it was a sheer drop-off and quite unclimbable.

Next time I see something crazy in my game, I should take a screenshot. xD


I love the bugs in the game.

The first time I went up to the throat of the world, after Parthanax taught me the fire shouts, he decided to bug out and rocket off into space....I could still hear him talking too...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:29 am


I did say that, the next time I see something crazy while playing, I would post a screenshot. Well, here it is.

â–º http://steamcommunity.com/id/ksampica/screenshot/596955603821723861

From Meeko's Shack out by Solitude. He was like that when I found him, I swear. xD

Meridianna

Romantic Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Fujistu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:22 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whoever is on the other side of that door is ********. As we all know. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:05 pm


Fujistu
But anyway, i wonder if anyone can help me with this treasure map. I don't know where this is:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While exploring, I came across where that map leads. It's Gallow's Rock.

Meridianna

Romantic Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Drakul demon king

Shadowy Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:47 am


whirlwind sprint is useful if your carrying too much....and the "immortal" horse is gained via the dark brotherhood quest line *SPOILER* the guild leader lets you use it and then gives it to you...however it can die if you accidently drop off a high cliff Sadly i didn't save before hand and lost it for good...though it will attack enemies and dragons and wont die from their attacks....or so it seemed to me lol.....also *SPOILER* you do pick up and use an elder scroll in the game..which is a fun little part in the game....i quite enjoyed it..even though i rented it and didnt get to beat it sad oh well it's deffiently on my buy list
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:03 am


Farkas! My love!
^^ I married a werewolf. I feel accomplished.
I love his voice..
:3

Who else has a Breton character? I just started a new game, and chose a Breton. :3


banana melona


Dedicated Kitten


Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:27 pm


KnightFourteen
J0k3R D FR3I
There was an immortal horse in Oblivion, but there was only the one. Maybe there is an immortal horse in Skyrim but mine was definitely not one.
I think that same horse is in this game too, but I read it's not immortal in this game. You let it die, it's gone for good.
Shadowmere's still somewhat immortal; she can die, but she'll come right back a few days later, waiting for you where you found her (specifically, just outside the DB sanctuary (the southern one)).

Regarding Auroras, I definately prefer the blue one, though the green-orange one I first saw from the peak of the Throat of the World literally made me just stop and stare for a few moments, almost soundlessly whispering "son of a b***h".

How many wasted their time trying to get a khajiit wife/husband? All that wooing, for nothing... hear there's one marriagable male, though.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:06 am


Daggers are boss. Killed a draugr overlord in two hits (don't know if that's good or not). From my observations I think I could kill a dragon priest in 4-5.

>Dark brotherhood gauntlets - double sneak attack damage
>High enough sneak to get to 15x damage for dagger.
>30x damage
>??????????
>Annihilate everything

Buttery Biscuit Face

Shameless Gawker


Mosher117

Generous Receiver

7,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:56 am


I can't wait for the DLC's, I hope they will be as brilliant as Shivering Isles. XD
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:07 pm


Mosher117
I can't wait for the DLC's, I hope they will be as brilliant as Shivering Isles. XD

Or hopefully not as stupid as horse armor...

DragonbornPegasister

Unbeatable Nerd

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Fujistu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:01 pm


x The Inner Demon x
Mosher117
I can't wait for the DLC's, I hope they will be as brilliant as Shivering Isles. XD

Or hopefully not as stupid as horse armor...

Oh nooo. I doubt they'd make such a mistake again. I'm sure the developers are kicking themselves and saying: "Well, that was stupid. what the hell did we do that for?"
Reply
Xbox : Games, Walk throughs and other information

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//