Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aren't We Delicious?
;3; (Hahaha~ Musical topic). EDITED Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sewage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:03 pm


You made piddle. DX
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:36 pm


"I Predict a Riot" by the Kaiser Chiefs

It's on the radio right this second. omg so catchy. stupid lyrics though.

and...all Killers songs.

that's all I can think of at the moment

OH AND "Work" by Jimmy Eat World

by the way...plural of chief = chieves? no never mind that looks funny. XD

Aelestial
Crew


Aijou
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:58 am


TeaZe
You made piddle. DX
YOU MADE ME DO IT. ;______; gonk
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:01 pm


I picked one! Kiss me Deadly - Reel Big Fish. :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Just cause. DX god damn do I always have to explain myself.

Sewage


eig
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:28 pm


TeaZe
I picked one! Kiss me Deadly - Reel Big Fish. :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Just cause. DX god damn do I always have to explain myself.


YES. D:< YOUMADETHETOPIC. ;__;

hypocrite. ':[
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:29 pm


Stop making sense ho. DX It's just a fun song, makes me happy. biggrin DDD

Sewage


eig
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:36 pm


There. :B

MUSIC.

*finds some*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:55 pm


I picked another!

Fiona Apples cover of "Leaving on a jet plane". o: It's really good~ Kind of sad though. ): Makes me think of when one of my old friends moved away.

Sewage


Aelestial
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:06 pm


You know, I don't download music so I'm not going to hear any of these songs unless they're on the radio or something. XD

THE GUY I USED TO LIKE LIKED REEL BIG FISH.
lol. okay.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:44 pm


ermmm.....

Akeboshi "Wind" - cos I can't get it out of my head!

mintytrina


Limeade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:14 pm


I have actually heard some of those. :0!!1
Reply
Aren't We Delicious?

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//