Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aren't We Delicious?
OMFG. I HAVE A BEARD Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eig
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:34 pm


Oh my dog what the heck why did I think that say "I HAVE BREAD."

;__; I was so confused.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:29 pm


Aijou
Chieri
But blondes have more fun ;D
YOU'RE NOT EVEN BLONDE. WEIRDO. Unless your brown dye came out o_o

MY HAIR WAS DYED BLONDE YOU FREAK, REMEMBER? xd I've been all shades of blodne ;D

Chieri
Crew


Aelestial
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:09 pm


You've been all shades of everything.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:35 pm


I like your orange. :X

Limeade
Vice Captain


Layshla

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:41 pm


BREAD? HAHAH. That's great.

I like orange too. THANK YOU.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:13 pm


Eeg
Oh my dog what the heck why did I think that say "I HAVE BREAD."

;__; I was so confused.


I want some bread D:

Kathleen Starr

11,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Beatuicle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:46 pm


I AM SO JEALOUS MAY I HAVE A HAIR?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:24 am


....
I've never had blond hair. Fulfill me.

hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Reply
Aren't We Delicious?

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//