Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a slave, or a master?

Back to Guilds

This guild is a slave and master RP.Choose now. Are you a slave, or a master? 

Tags: slaves, masters, role play, pets, fantasy 

Reply Homes
Akiko Hiroto's Estate Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stitchesof_Rosestems

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:23 am


User Image
Ivan Darckous




Call her? ... She was letting him leave the estate.. more then that, she was letting him go out on his own for a time...


He scanned the papers, coming every face to memory instantly, then put the papers away he handed the file back to Akiko. " It'll be best if I don't walk around with this. I'm ready, but I'll need some money.. Just enough for a cab ride or two. That or you could drop me off near the first one and from there I'll find my way, but I think it'd be best if you're not seen near the scene around anytime of the deaths. I can handle it all.. I'll call to contact you and keep you updated every so often."

Ivan folded his hands behind his back and stood still, ready for more orders. He did not know who he was killing, or why he was doing it, but that didn't matter. Nothing mattered, he learned that many years back...

((sorry about taking so long, I needed a little break, but I'm back now ^^))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:12 pm


(ooc: not a problem! You chose th eperfect time to take a break, as things were really busy for me, so I couldn't have replied anyways.)

Akiko took the file, and reached into her pocket, pulling out her wallet, which, for all her wealth and status, was fairly plain and generic. Pulling out a few bills, she sorted through them, before selecting a few and handing them to Ivan. "There's a shade over two-hundred here. That should be enough to get you to where you need to be, and a little extra in case something improbable happens."

She pocketed her wallet, tucked the file under her arm, and focused on Ivan again. "If you're back before too late, I'll try to have something on the stove. I think that's about it, though. Anything else you can think of?"

Ookami Hachigatsu


Stitchesof_Rosestems

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:22 pm


User Image
Ivan Darckous




And the game begins..


Ivan shook his head. "I only suggest you watch the news.." With that he took a small bow and turned to the front entrance. With a slow steady pace he walked towards the gate. His hands folded behind his back he paused on the edge of the road, the boundary of the master's property... he himself, was the master's property. He smiled lightly, lifting his right foot and letting it fall outside the property line. Muttering under his breath and incoherent string of words before his foot hit the ground, before it did he vanished.

Ivan walked out of the back alley of a club downtown. No one had been in the alley moments ago and it lead to a dead end, yet no one noticed his appearance as out of the ordinary. He took a quick turn near the front of the line, passing a wad of bills to the bouncer. The bouncer nodded and let Ivan through, into the pulsing lights and bouncing music. Hundreds packed together pumping their fists and grinding together, their heads bobbing to the beat. Their eyes vacant of thought or control, whacked out on drugs and in a world of their own, full of join and without stress... At least for the moment. Ivan pressed through these looking for the tables.

He could feel the back of his neck burning as he came closer. His eyes quickly zeroed in on the man, he sat in his booth, in the darker corner of the club. A girl on either side of his lap. The simple cloth shirt hid the growing black design that spread from the brand burned into the back of his neck.
Reply
Homes

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//