Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aren't We Delicious?
omg, gaia houses :D *drool* Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chieri
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:07 pm


The Dec. 03 one, hobo D:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:30 pm


Wtf, I don't want to buy your love. gonk

Aelestial
Crew


Chieri
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:35 pm


Of course you do ;D
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:37 pm


You should give it to me willingly... crying

Aelestial
Crew


Chieri
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:48 pm


D: BUT THAT'S NO FUN.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:51 pm


BUT. you have to give her the letter. ): so she can give it to me in exchange for bunnypudlove.

Pipermints


Chieri
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:53 pm


Yes. gonk heart
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:06 pm


puds must be expensive now o_o rich piper

Aelestial
Crew


Chieri
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:16 pm


Well. I want that bunnypud. xd heart
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:25 pm


I want to see tooooo

Aelestial
Crew


eig
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:25 pm


;_______; Darn you Fweedear.

UHM YAY. D:< I will live with Limeade and we will sleep on the floor. D: And we will have pineapples everywhereandandshewillkickmeoutbecauseIwillsmell.D:

XD
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:45 pm


Darn me what? Because I want to live with Peppy? ;D *makes diagrams for hot sex*

Aelestial
Crew


Layshla

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:50 pm


OMG I BET IT IS SO EXPENSIVE. WHY CAN'T SOMEONE JUST GIVE ME BUNNY SLIPPERS SO I CAN BE DONE WITH MY PITIFUL QUEST? HAHAHA I SUCK.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:53 pm


No offense but there are just some quests that will never be fufilled. gonk

Aelestial
Crew


Pipermints

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:55 pm


Kind of expensive. xD Especially auctions. Will set up laterr when I am finished.
Reply
Aren't We Delicious?

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//