Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
the crap kids are wearing these days Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:22 pm


bluecherry
Having just crossed the fence, I like it on this side. cool I think a lot of people just don't know how to see what they have while they have it. I threw a big freak out fit on my 17th birthday about getting older and panicking, but then after writing up a huge deal on all the horrors of aging and how great it was being a kid, I woke up the next morning after writing that the night of my birthday, smacked myself on the forehead and wrote up a giant retraction. No matter how hard it may be, adult hood is independence and depending on yourself and no matter how well or poor that turns out it's preferable to being a dependent. I'm looking forward to an increaced ability to take credit every success and failure I have. Even if it's bad, atleast it's MINE now. Being dependent as a child is always an inferior status and your "caregiver" will always be taking atleast part of the credit for your identity. As a kid, your not your own person. I'll starve to death in a gutter happier for doing so on my own than being a kid and having every paper I get a good grade on put on the fridge like my parents deserve credit. I don't/won't miss second class citizenship at all wink
Yeah well said, I am almost there... the adult hood is so close I can taaste it. It is funny my older brother finally got a taste of independence.... and he LOVES it. Mind you he is 24.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:21 pm


See? xd I don't get why our culture romanticizes childhood (which I think plays a role in our cultures babyworship "omfg I must have zee baybeez!" mentality) all childhood is is being underdeveloped, still in the assembly stage and under constant control. I'm getting really impatient to get to college so I'll be out of my parents house atleast, but the school doesn't start until september 20th gonk any other time I'd LOVE a summer that long, but now it's just testing my patience.

bluecherry


Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:03 pm


It's just disgusting. I still remember the Jonbenet Ramsey case, though it's ten years gone. What the hell was a six-year-old doing dressed like that? Daddy's lil hooker! Those Slutz dolls (as I call them) are nasty as hell. If I did have a daughter, no way in hell would I get her one of those damn things. I'd rather see a child play with Barbies (which I also hate) than those Slutz things. At least Barbie's sort of respectable (except Trailer Trash Barbie, but that's another story).
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:10 am


bluecherry
See? xd I don't get why our culture romanticizes childhood (which I think plays a role in our cultures babyworship "omfg I must have zee baybeez!" mentality) all childhood is is being underdeveloped, still in the assembly stage and under constant control. I'm getting really impatient to get to college so I'll be out of my parents house atleast, but the school doesn't start until september 20th gonk any other time I'd LOVE a summer that long, but now it's just testing my patience.
I think the romance comes for the fact that a child does not have to worry about bills or feeding themselves... they only have to play and be happy... in most cases.

Oh don't worry college will come soon enough... patience is a virtue... you will get your reward when you are finally in college.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:12 am


Shinobi 1977
It's just disgusting. I still remember the Jonbenet Ramsey case, though it's ten years gone. What the hell was a six-year-old doing dressed like that? Daddy's lil hooker! Those Slutz dolls (as I call them) are nasty as hell. If I did have a daughter, no way in hell would I get her one of those damn things. I'd rather see a child play with Barbies (which I also hate) than those Slutz things. At least Barbie's sort of respectable (except Trailer Trash Barbie, but that's another story).
Yeah... that is so sad.... I try to avoid the childrens clothing section at stores because I know there will be some little girl with her daddy picking out her new bikini.... which I find to be wrong on a few levels.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:55 pm


Ugh, I know what you mean.
Once, in Macy's, I was going to try on a shirt, but the fitting rooms near me were full (by middle-aged women with two or three zerglings, no less), so I went to the one in the kid's section.
What do I see when I walk out?
String bikinis that would fit a two-year old.

gonk gonk gonk

Jaxaelin


bluecherry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:48 pm


That's just....very disturbing....you're two! you don't even have the parts for that yet and may still need a diaper under it gonk
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:17 pm


I never understood why girls without the parts needed such small swimwear.

And we wonder why there are so many ***** in the world.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


Freebird4077

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:09 am


XenoReiji
I never understood why girls without the parts needed such small swimwear.

And we wonder why there are so many ***** in the world.
I think ***** are the ones who make the clothes and dress the kids like that.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:53 pm


Mysterytrip
XenoReiji
I never understood why girls without the parts needed such small swimwear.

And we wonder why there are so many ***** in the world.
I think ***** are the ones who make the clothes and dress the kids like that.
No it is the females that young females idolize.... The female Icons want to look sexy so they have skimpy clothing made for them. The younger females want to dress like their icons....

Well that is what I think anyway.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


Freebird4077

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:38 pm


XenoReiji
Mysterytrip
XenoReiji
I never understood why girls without the parts needed such small swimwear.

And we wonder why there are so many ***** in the world.
I think ***** are the ones who make the clothes and dress the kids like that.
No it is the females that young females idolize.... The female Icons want to look sexy so they have skimpy clothing made for them. The younger females want to dress like their icons....

Well that is what I think anyway.
What is wrong with dressing your age?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:18 pm


Mysterytrip
XenoReiji
Mysterytrip
XenoReiji
I never understood why girls without the parts needed such small swimwear.

And we wonder why there are so many ***** in the world.
I think ***** are the ones who make the clothes and dress the kids like that.
No it is the females that young females idolize.... The female Icons want to look sexy so they have skimpy clothing made for them. The younger females want to dress like their icons....

Well that is what I think anyway.
What is wrong with dressing your age?
Nothing, I am just saying that is the reason why there are such things.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


bluecherry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:04 pm


no, I don't think he was saying you were wrong, i think he meant that asking the stupid two year olds in bikinis, asking THEM why they can't just wear stuff for THEIR age 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:33 am


bluecherry
no, I don't think he was saying you were wrong, i think he meant that asking the stupid two year olds in bikinis, asking THEM why they can't just wear stuff for THEIR age 3nodding
Wait what? Last time I checked bikinis are designed to show off the female curvy parts.... 2 year olds don't have those... 2 year olds are supposed to be wearing things that are frilly and have random pictures and bright 2 year old colors... but mainly frilly not stringy I mean who are they trying to entice? Cause isin't wearing stringy stuff supposed to show off what a suitable mate a female could be?

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


S. Shark

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:38 pm


XenoReiji
bluecherry
no, I don't think he was saying you were wrong, i think he meant that asking the stupid two year olds in bikinis, asking THEM why they can't just wear stuff for THEIR age 3nodding
Wait what? Last time I checked bikinis are designed to show off the female curvy parts.... 2 year olds don't have those... 2 year olds are supposed to be wearing things that are frilly and have random pictures and bright 2 year old colors... but mainly frilly not stringy I mean who are they trying to entice? Cause isin't wearing stringy stuff supposed to show off what a suitable mate a female could be?
Nah, they're designed to show what a great lay she'd be. People associate the nudity with sex. In fact, bikinis aren't really designed for people with curves at all. They cause all kinds of fatrolls for anyone with less than washboard abs. Anyway, since two-year-old skin is pretty much only attractive to child molestors (maybe not even them, if you think of why molestors molest), bikinis are just another medium for frilliness to them. Nothing to do with enticement. And bikinis can, indeed be frilly. So, sickeningly frilly. I don't think string bikinis are made for two-year-olds either, they're usually more like sports bras from what I remember last time I went swimming...

I would also like to mention that little boys wear no tops, and often only speedos. But no one complains about that, no, not even when the girls have no breasts... Yes, I've been reading feminist literature again, in addition to having an immense hatred of goddamn "women's" clothing industry... *grumble grumble*
Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//