Welcome to Gaia! ::

Life Help - Girls Only

Back to Guilds

Need help with growing up, or want to help someone else with thier problems? This is the place for you! 

 

Reply Life Help - Girls Only
Boys Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-IMakeThemHard-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:52 pm


i neeeed help plz!!!!

my boyfriend never talk to me and he has bein out wid like 5 of my friends but i really love him but am scare to put my feelings out into the open and get hurt like my friends did.
what wold u do?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:56 pm


ninjalover69
Givahuni
Question 1) Its possiable he likes you, but theres only one way to find out, go 4 it !!

2) When i guy says I love you, he means it.

Guys find it hard to show there emotions and normal tease & annoy you for atention, its so stupid and very annoying xp scream

lol, i know exactly what your saying. my boyfriend annoys me 24/7. stare but he does make me laugh, so it's ok blaugh
ur lucky my boyfriend dosent talk to me crying

-IMakeThemHard-


xXRoseKuruizakiXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:48 pm


hmmm, i doubt that.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:35 am


EMZA BABE
i neeeed help plz!!!!

my boyfriend never talk to me and he has bein out wid like 5 of my friends but i really love him but am scare to put my feelings out into the open and get hurt like my friends did.
what wold u do?


my advice to you is to dump him, plain and simple before he dumps you. when a relation ship is like that, its not going to work well, he will be likely to cheat on you. when guys get bored of a girl, they will do that. so break up with him, you will get lonely for a while, but, whats going to hurt most? you breaking up with him? or him cheating on you?

xXRoseKuruizakiXx


xXRoseKuruizakiXx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:39 am


Nightmare Mist
Should you belief a guy when he says "i love you and I want to spend every moment with you"?


boys are strange creatures. obviously, but its very hard to find a guy who really means that.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:57 pm


When I walks away from you mad===[ Follow me]

When I stare at your lips===[ Kiss me ]

When I push you or hit you===[ Grab me and don't let go ]

When I start cursing at you===[ Kiss me and tell me you love me ]

When Im quiet===[ Ask me what's wrong]

When I ignore you===[ Give me your attention ]

When I pulls away==[ Pull me back ]

When you see me at my worst===[ Tell me Im beautiful ]

When you see me start crying==[Just hold me and don't say a word ]

When you see me walking==[ Sneak up and hug my waist from behind ]

When Im scared===[ Protect Me ]

When I lay my head on your shoulder===[ Tilt my head up and kiss me ]

When I steal your favorite sweatshirt==[ Let me keep it and sleep with it for a night]

When I tease you===[ Tease me back and make me laugh ]

When I don't answer for a long time===[ reassure me that everything is okay ]

When I look at you with doubt==[ Back yourself up with the TRUTH]

When I say that I like you==[ I really do more than
you could understand ]

When I grab your hands===[ Hold mine and play with my fingers ]

When I bump into you===[ bump into me back and make me laugh ]

When I tell you a secret===[ keep it safe and untold ]

When I looks at you in your eyes===[ don't look away until I do ]

When Im missing you===[ I'm hurting inside]

When you break my heart===[ the pain NEVER really goes away ]

When I says its over===[ I STILL want you to be mine ]  

xXRoseKuruizakiXx


Kassa Valga

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:15 pm


xXRoseKuruizakiXx
When I walks away from you mad===[ Follow me]

When I stare at your lips===[ Kiss me ]

When I push you or hit you===[ Grab me and don't let go ]

When I start cursing at you===[ Kiss me and tell me you love me ]

When Im quiet===[ Ask me what's wrong]

When I ignore you===[ Give me your attention ]

When I pulls away==[ Pull me back ]

When you see me at my worst===[ Tell me Im beautiful ]

When you see me start crying==[Just hold me and don't say a word ]

When you see me walking==[ Sneak up and hug my waist from behind ]

When Im scared===[ Protect Me ]

When I lay my head on your shoulder===[ Tilt my head up and kiss me ]

When I steal your favorite sweatshirt==[ Let me keep it and sleep with it for a night]

When I tease you===[ Tease me back and make me laugh ]

When I don't answer for a long time===[ reassure me that everything is okay ]

When I look at you with doubt==[ Back yourself up with the TRUTH]

When I say that I like you==[ I really do more than
you could understand ]

When I grab your hands===[ Hold mine and play with my fingers ]

When I bump into you===[ bump into me back and make me laugh ]

When I tell you a secret===[ keep it safe and untold ]

When I looks at you in your eyes===[ don't look away until I do ]

When Im missing you===[ I'm hurting inside]

When you break my heart===[ the pain NEVER really goes away ]

When I says its over===[ I STILL want you to be mine ]

Rose.. Those are sooo wrong..
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:46 pm


Well this is kinda akward but I'm crushing on this guy who i knew in 5th grade and one of my best friends likes him too I want to still be her friend so wat do i do

alakah64


xXRoseKuruizakiXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:27 pm


alakah64
Well this is kinda akward but I'm crushing on this guy who i knew in 5th grade and one of my best friends likes him too I want to still be her friend so wat do i do


what kind of friend is she? is she the kind that will get mad at you for something like that?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:28 pm


The Heartless Sidhe
xXRoseKuruizakiXx
When I walks away from you mad===[ Follow me]

When I stare at your lips===[ Kiss me ]

When I push you or hit you===[ Grab me and don't let go ]

When I start cursing at you===[ Kiss me and tell me you love me ]

When Im quiet===[ Ask me what's wrong]

When I ignore you===[ Give me your attention ]

When I pulls away==[ Pull me back ]

When you see me at my worst===[ Tell me Im beautiful ]

When you see me start crying==[Just hold me and don't say a word ]

When you see me walking==[ Sneak up and hug my waist from behind ]

When Im scared===[ Protect Me ]

When I lay my head on your shoulder===[ Tilt my head up and kiss me ]

When I steal your favorite sweatshirt==[ Let me keep it and sleep with it for a night]

When I tease you===[ Tease me back and make me laugh ]

When I don't answer for a long time===[ reassure me that everything is okay ]

When I look at you with doubt==[ Back yourself up with the TRUTH]

When I say that I like you==[ I really do more than
you could understand ]

When I grab your hands===[ Hold mine and play with my fingers ]

When I bump into you===[ bump into me back and make me laugh ]

When I tell you a secret===[ keep it safe and untold ]

When I looks at you in your eyes===[ don't look away until I do ]

When Im missing you===[ I'm hurting inside]

When you break my heart===[ the pain NEVER really goes away ]

When I says its over===[ I STILL want you to be mine ]

Rose.. Those are sooo wrong..


oh, i know that! its just that it would be sweet if they acually were like that.

xXRoseKuruizakiXx


JayBabie628

1,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:51 am


xXRoseKuruizakiXx
When I walks away from you mad===[ Follow me]

When I stare at your lips===[ Kiss me ]

When I push you or hit you===[ Grab me and don't let go ]

When I start cursing at you===[ Kiss me and tell me you love me ]

When Im quiet===[ Ask me what's wrong]

When I ignore you===[ Give me your attention ]

When I pulls away==[ Pull me back ]

When you see me at my worst===[ Tell me Im beautiful ]

When you see me start crying==[Just hold me and don't say a word ]

When you see me walking==[ Sneak up and hug my waist from behind ]

When Im scared===[ Protect Me ]

When I lay my head on your shoulder===[ Tilt my head up and kiss me ]

When I steal your favorite sweatshirt==[ Let me keep it and sleep with it for a night]

When I tease you===[ Tease me back and make me laugh ]

When I don't answer for a long time===[ reassure me that everything is okay ]

When I look at you with doubt==[ Back yourself up with the TRUTH]

When I say that I like you==[ I really do more than
you could understand ]

When I grab your hands===[ Hold mine and play with my fingers ]

When I bump into you===[ bump into me back and make me laugh ]

When I tell you a secret===[ keep it safe and untold ]

When I looks at you in your eyes===[ don't look away until I do ]

When Im missing you===[ I'm hurting inside]

When you break my heart===[ the pain NEVER really goes away ]

When I says its over===[ I STILL want you to be mine ]

OMG THATS SOOOO SWEET!! i luv this soo mucH!! Can i post it on my profile??????
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:22 pm


xXRoseKuruizakiXx
alakah64
Well this is kinda akward but I'm crushing on this guy who i knew in 5th grade and one of my best friends likes him too I want to still be her friend so wat do i do


what kind of friend is she? is she the kind that will get mad at you for something like that?


no she's like the bestest friend and we decided to be "friendly rivals" but im kinda uncomfortable since she's always calling him on the phone and playing with him when we are outside.

alakah64


-IMakeThemHard-

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:55 pm


i think my boyfriend is cheating on me but i cant be sure and i dont no how to ask him if he is coz he will get angry at me and not talk to me again. crying cry
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:59 pm


alakah64
xXRoseKuruizakiXx
alakah64
Well this is kinda akward but I'm crushing on this guy who i knew in 5th grade and one of my best friends likes him too I want to still be her friend so wat do i do


what kind of friend is she? is she the kind that will get mad at you for something like that?


no she's like the bestest friend and we decided to be "friendly rivals" but im kinda uncomfortable since she's always calling him on the phone and playing with him when we are outside.


same thing happend with my friend and i we had like 3 huge fights and after i relized he wasnt worth it and all he did was get up him self coz we were fightin over him so what im tryin to say is if u really like him try not to say really mean things to your friend and remember the good times u 2 have had and if a boy could come between that

-IMakeThemHard-


-IMakeThemHard-

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:39 am


EMZA BABE
i think my boyfriend is cheating on me but i cant be sure and i dont no how to ask him if he is coz he will get angry at me and not talk to me again. crying cry


what do i do?
Reply
Life Help - Girls Only

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//