Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Orlando Bloom Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats Your Favorite Orlando Movie??
  The Calcium Kid
  LOTR (all of them!)
  PIrates Of The Carribean
  Troy
  Kingdom Of Heaven
  Elizabethtown
  Or all of them because hes a GOD!!! (this one is just for my niece)
View Results

yourethedork

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:40 pm


CaringIsCreepy
don't get angry...but I don't like Orlando Bloom, I think he's ugly, and a horrible actor...


HEY!!! i love the shins!!!! you're my favorite now!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:42 pm


Orlando Bloom is a sexy elf. heart

covo


Beebug100

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:08 pm


Orlando Bloom is so hot!!!! heart He wasn't very good in Elizabethtown though. He's hot in everything else. heart
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:52 pm


He's very boyish-ly cute.... but I stuill wouldn't reccommend ELisabethtown. That movie SUCKED sooo much.... it wasn't worth sitting through just to see him!

Less then three,
Jess<3

AdorableDisorder


Electric Superstar.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:16 pm



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't like him as an Actor, but I think he's Cute >.<.
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//