Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Dreamer's Library [ RP room ]
Village of Genshi [RP] (More Children? Still acceptingg =D) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:51 pm


User Image

Elliot

She looked shocked for some reason, I just sighed and said "It could be that our parents want us to go somewhere safe because of the war, I also know my mother wanted me to go to the forest of Moshin. It's pretty far away from here."
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:14 pm


User Image

Zada

"That's where my father told me to go too..."
Worry filled within me. I then looked around the non-stop trees around us.
"Is anyone else here that you know of?"
Then I started to hear more noises, twigs snapping in the distance.
"I think we should hide."
I felt afraid, like never before. I usually was pretty close to fearless, the way my father had taught me, but now, almost by myself with a stranger scared me.

Reining-Love
Crew


x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:19 pm


User Image
*Emmy*
I got tired of listening to their conversation and yawned to see if they'd notice me. If they didn't I'd just leave and go back to the pond to calm down a bit once more.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:20 pm


User Image

Elliot

I heard the twigs snapping too but it didn't scare me at all. She looked scared but I really didn't care "I don't hide, I fight. You can go hide if you want but I'm gonna keep walking" I said as I walked away from the girl.

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:24 pm


User Image
*Emmy*
I watched the two walk apart and laughed a little on accident. "Wow.....so what's going on? I'm kinda clueless." I laughed again but quietly and then I stood up to talk or fight if I had to.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:25 pm


User Image

Zada

I looked around and saw the boy walk away.
"Hey, wait up!"
I followed after him, walking by his side, looking into the tree tops, seeing a girl yawning.
"Who are you?" I yelled at the girl in the tree," I then turned to the boy, "I'm Zada by the way."

Reining-Love
Crew


x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:29 pm


User Image
*Emmy*
I smirked. "You finally noticed me...." I walked torwards them and put my hand out. "I'm Emmy, and you two are?"
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:30 pm


User Image

Elliot

I stopped walking and looked at the girl in the tree I wonder why I didn't see her there before I thought. "My name is Elliot" I said to Zada and Emmy.

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:33 pm


User Image
*Emmy*
I put my hand down. "Nice to meet you two. May I ask why you both are wandering in the woods alone? If I hadn't blown the fog away you both could've bin attacked by demons."
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:38 pm


User Image

Elliot

"If I was attacked by a demon I was going to fight it myself, I didn't need you to do anything" I said rudely to Emmy. "I'm headed toward the forest of Moshin and so is Zada, I shall be leaving now" I said as I walked away from them.

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Reining-Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:38 pm


User Image

Zada

I smiled at Emmy.
"I'm Zada, and uhmm.. how long have you been up there?"
I looked at Elliot and then back at Emmy.
"Thank you for saving us also."
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:42 pm


User Image
*Emmy*
First I looked at Zada. "I was up there for a while and I was watching you two talk." Then I looked at Elliot. "What's your problem? Has someone p******* you off that bad? You gotta learn how to control your little temper." I tried not to sound rude and I hoped he heard that in the tone of my voice.

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:49 pm


User Image

Elliot

I stopped walking because of Emmy's little comment on my temper. If she killed her father by accident, she would probably have the same kind of 'temper' as me I thought.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:53 pm


User Image

Zada

I looked at them both in shock.
"Guys stop. We need to stick together if we all are planning on surviving."
I then heard what was going through Elliot's mind. Aww.. I thought. That's terribly tragic..

Reining-Love
Crew


x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:01 pm


User Image
*Emmy*
I watched him pause and began to talk to him, hoping he'd listen. "Both my parents died....and I had to watch." I felt pain and my eyes began to water. "When I was only 10, my parents sent me out to the woods afraid of what my powers could do, and when I finally went back to talk to them I had to watch them burn to ashes while demons just laughed and watched me with evil smirks on their faces." I looked at the ground as tears slowly dripped down my cheeks. Remembering that memory was very painful. "They killed everyone except a few survivors that escaped and they just made me stand there and watch knowing how much pain the memory would cause for me...." I paused for a second and continued. "You're not the only one who has the most hurtful pain dwelling inside, so don't think your life is worse. We're all equally hurt. Why do you think we're all standing here right now?" I really hoped he understood that I was only trying to ease his pain not make things worse. Then I sighed and thought he wouldn't respond so I walked away.
Reply
Dreamer's Library [ RP room ]

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//