Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cancer And illness Support Guild

Back to Guilds

Cancer Support Group 

Tags: Cancer, Surport, illness, Group 

Reply Guild Central
--<CAISG OFFICIAL PRAYER LIST>-- Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anonymouschocoholic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:24 pm


suitepea27
Hi , um I want prayer for me. Im Lisa...I dont post my last name for privacy reasons. but Im going in for tests tomorrow and will find out if my tumors are cancer or not, and im scared so, ya.... thnx for having this!

gonk Sorry I didn't check in time before your appointment, but you've been added now!
I wish you the best; if it makes you feel any better, I know a lot of people irl that have had tumors, and non of them have turned out to be malignant. heart
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:37 pm


OMG!!! ok so i go in get my tests /scans done, xy=rays ets, and they cant find any thing, they viewed my old scans and couldnt find the tumors anymore!!!!!!! Im done and i dont have to go back!! no more stupid bloodwork and feeling like a human pin cusion!!!! Im so happy! Now that I know what it feel like to go thru all of this.. i am gonna keep reading this list and praying for others that are going thru it!!! thnx for your prayers and your support it really meant alot to me!!!

iiyummii


anonymouschocoholic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:32 pm


suitepea27
OMG!!! ok so i go in get my tests /scans done, xy=rays ets, and they cant find any thing, they viewed my old scans and couldnt find the tumors anymore!!!!!!! Im done and i dont have to go back!! no more stupid bloodwork and feeling like a human pin cusion!!!! Im so happy! Now that I know what it feel like to go thru all of this.. i am gonna keep reading this list and praying for others that are going thru it!!! thnx for your prayers and your support it really meant alot to me!!!

4laugh I'm so happy for you! What a relief, to know that it's over safely. And thank you for coming back to check on the list occasionally; the more, the better!

Hmm, maybe I should start a list on prayers answered...
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:06 pm


I've got someone to add, a friend of mine. No illness, but he is recovering from a horrific eye injury.
He ruptured his right eye when a rubber band broke on some workout equipment and ricocheted back at him.
He's had two surgeries already to install a plate and a band on/in his eye to hold it in the right shape, and the docs say he may never recover full use of his eye.
So here's my entry for my friend:

Tarun
Injury to his right eye
Please completely restore Tarun's eyesight, and restore him to his previous joyful self.

Jeayla

Barton Entrepreneur

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

anonymouschocoholic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:37 pm


Jeayla
I've got someone to add, a friend of mine. No illness, but he is recovering from a horrific eye injury.
He ruptured his right eye when a rubber band broke on some workout equipment and ricocheted back at him.
He's had two surgeries already to install a plate and a band on/in his eye to hold it in the right shape, and the docs say he may never recover full use of his eye.
So here's my entry for my friend:

Tarun
Injury to his right eye
Please completely restore Tarun's eyesight, and restore him to his previous joyful self.

Wow. I can't even imagine what he must be going through right now. I'll definitely add him to the list.
Reply
Guild Central

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//