Welcome to Gaia! ::

OH MY G.O.D.

Back to Guilds

Marmaduke Hitler Rasputin III welcomes you, to his guild for outcasts and waifs. 

Tags: riddles, lolcats, random, animals, chat 

Reply HOLY S.H.I.T.E.
~~ RIDDLES ~~ AND JOKES! YAAY Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweet_little_angelxxx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:49 pm


UNIC0RNSEX
bunny_pink6
Ok here mine:

My thunder comes before the lightning;
My lightning comes before the clouds;
My rain dries all the land it touches.
What am I?


My mums giant bum ?


nice try but nope thats not the answer stare
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:36 am


VOLCANO

UNIC0RNSEX
Vice Captain

Dapper Heckler


sweet_little_angelxxx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:41 am


UNIC0RNSEX
VOLCANO

NOOO

thats the answer D:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:59 pm


Dammit why do I have to be so crap at riddles?!?! I didn't get any of these!!!

I'll have to find one to add...

cheeza666
Captain


hazelnut019
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:45 am


a box without hinges key or lid
yet golden treasure inside is hid
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:49 pm


hazelnut019
a box without hinges key or lid
yet golden treasure inside is hid

Uuh...a cadbury's cream egg?

cheeza666
Captain


sweet_little_angelxxx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:34 am


cheeza666
hazelnut019
a box without hinges key or lid
yet golden treasure inside is hid

Uuh...a cadbury's cream egg?

CREAM EGGGG!!!!!! rofl
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:37 pm


I got one for you guys
How is 7 half of 12?
Hint: stop thinking English

Volgon8


cheeza666
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:56 am


No freaking idea ~ care to explain? I am absolutely completely totally and utterly crap at riddles.
Reply
HOLY S.H.I.T.E.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//